1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there people here who use PTC sites?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Cilestiel, Sep 5, 2015.

Hi Guys 'n Girls,
    Firstly Hi :)
    I was just wondering if there are any people here who actively have a network of PTC referrals and complete PTC activities on a daily basis?

If so, can you please have a look at something I made, It is not a website with any of my own links on there so not just a Spam mail.
    http://www.investigateptc.com/
    The idea is that people register, they then add their own links to the site and if anyone registered from their referral code all of the referral codes that referee(not sure if that is right) see's will be the referrer's.

I am looking to build as much information as I can about the PTC (Paid to click websites).

If you are a frequent PTC user, what do you think of the idea? I am looking for genuine feedback.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Cilestiel, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Most people who start ptc sites fail because they don't have the cashflow to pay out their clickers before the sites pay them.

sarahk, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  3. PtcBux

PtcBux Peon

Best Answers:
    You can add our site on your list.

PtcBux, Oct 6, 2015 IP