1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there any tips to strengthen my site (ready to pay)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by D-kevin, Dec 22, 2017.

Hello Members and visitors to the Digitalpoint Forum !

I have a blog targeting a difficult password
    I could not issue the first page in Google

I need tips if possible !!??
    I am willing to pay if I find a serious person

[​IMG]

The targeted keyword is :
    "donate a car to charity"

my blog :
    https://bit.do/Donatecar
    https://donate-cars-info.blogspot.com

Thank you !!!

D-kevin, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ultimately, you'll want to have your own domain hosted elsewhere. You can then control a lot more factors. Use Wordpress, as it is very capable.

usasportstraining, Dec 31, 2017 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all I couldn't understand your query here.

What do you mean by 'targeting password' & also 'issue in Google's first page'?

And you main keyword is about donating a car to charity. But your site isn't even self hosted its on a free platform. Do you really think that people are gonna trust you?

More importantly, think of this would you trust a site like this? Ask yourself this question first.

mrb1129, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After having your site be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors as well as traffic. There're many ways you can do to promote your site and get traffic, on both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, banner ads,...

So that, it depends on your budgets then you choose which methods can give you the best effort. Or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.

daica85, Jan 1, 2018 IP