1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there any other free forum Software like vBulletin?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by GeorgeBaker, Mar 31, 2012.

Hi, are there any other FREE forum Software like vBulletin where you can insert source code in your forum, just like vBulletin?

GeorgeBaker, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. Forum Topsite

Forum Topsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure i can make sense of your post, what your after is a Free Forum that you can insert "Source code" like VB ? Yes, Well we need to know what you mean by source code as there is nothing that i can think what source code might be?? Could it be HTML ? PHP??If your asking what free forums can post HTML in their post as opposed to the actual forum software itself, the the majority of Free forums allow you to post HTML but its not recommended Unless your an admin and normally admin can input html code into posts.if thats not what your asking then i havn't the foggiest what your on about :D

Forum Topsite, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  3. initiotech

initiotech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.. Most forums allow you to post Source codes if this is what you meant...

You need add the BBCode for the Source Code on your editor...Try MYBB or PhpBB3 as your choice for free powerful forum software..I cannot compare it with VBulletin as it is has many features which are still to come as Modifications on the free forum softwares...

initiotech, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  4. Forum Topsite

Forum Topsite Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get a HTML to BB convertor if you want your members to add bits

Forum Topsite, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  5. tiffanywilliams12i2

tiffanywilliams12i2 Peon

Best Answers:
    yea, theres a lot of free options out there

tiffanywilliams12i2, Apr 5, 2012 IP