1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there any good sites like fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stefan007, Apr 15, 2014.

1. stefan007

stefan007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds great thanks

stefan007, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  2. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's hard to find exacly like Fiverr but if you are freelancer probably http://www.freelancer.com/ will be a good choice.

prawyyy, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  3. stefan007

stefan007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok great idea perhaps that is an option

stefan007, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  4. tylerlx

tylerlx Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks are the only other prominent ones I can think of. Hope this helps.

tylerlx, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would say the main reason you are not getting any orders is because your rating is 71%. Also, it has been said that the gigs that sell the most have videos. From experience I will say that my gig with a video gets way more attention and makes more sales than the ones that do not. Also, you have to promote your gigs. If you want customers you have to promote your gigs. Fiverr is not going to promote them for you.

funmom91, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  6. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    DougKasper, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  7. stefan007

stefan007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks doug finally someone understand what help I needed thanks

stefan007, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  8. cowboy1015

cowboy1015 Member

Best Answers:
    Im turned off by fiverr allowing these scams who offers facebook/twitter/google+ likes. Likes are all coming from fake profiles! So don't fall for it.

And these SEO professionals offering backlinks. They are the reason why maintaining my websites is so damn hard. Every day there are irrelevant posts on my classifieds site about work from home jobs in INDIA!!!

These SEO people coming from India probably got the job from fiverr and they keep spamming sites like mine just to build backlinks and link wheels to fulfill their SEO gig!

And my new website which is not intended for Indian traffic, i already encountered several link building posts about "Mahadev". These SEO professionals are notorious spammers!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    cowboy1015, Apr 29, 2014 IP
    cronik likes this.
  9. markjayswal

markjayswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try peopleperhour dot com put your own price and offer.

markjayswal, May 3, 2014 IP
  10. rusbeels

rusbeels Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    check the O desk also

rusbeels, May 3, 2014 IP
  11. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks seems to be one of the best in addition to Fiverr. There's also Gigbucks, Hundoville, and dozens of others at least. However, not all of them have as high of activity as Fiverr.

Alyssa Lochmore, May 3, 2014 IP
  12. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to try checking these sites as an alternative to Fiverr:

1. Staff.com - is a great alternative to oDesk and Elance. I believe it will become a big player in this space as it focuses on long-term engagements, rather than just quick gigs.

2. PeoplePerHour - Its UK marketplace makes for a great opportunity to partner with clients and businesses around the world.

3. TaskRabbit - is an interesting tool to outsource the physical tasks you would rather not deal with, like grocery shopping or even building your IKEA furniture.

jonrod, May 13, 2014 IP
  13. JamesWatkins

JamesWatkins Peon

Best Answers:
    freelancer

JamesWatkins, May 14, 2014 IP
  14. writer1972

writer1972 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have actually heard some pretty bad things about people getting screwed over on oDesk, and their support not being that great either, so be careful in whatever site you choose, and do some research.

writer1972, May 15, 2014 IP
  15. John Pagulayan

John Pagulayan Member

Best Answers:
    You can go and try SEOclerks. In fact, there are members offering a free $5 coupon if you join SEOclerks (it's free) and you can use that to get some services for no charge. I used mine a long time ago to buy a $50 FB coupon which was being sold for $5.

So essentially, it's like I had free FB advertising for $50.

John Pagulayan, May 15, 2014 IP
  16. Crazy Dane

Crazy Dane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do like this.
    Go to peopleperhour.com...make a profile and sell your services. You can sell other peoples fiverr gigs on there as your own and make $40+ per service you create...you buy the gig and work just like outsourcing on fiverr and sell it for a higher price. Pure Abritage.

Crazy Dane, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  17. writer1972

writer1972 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a TON of them, but be careful, as some may be scammy. I try to weed out all the scams, to help people find stuff like this..Anyhow, 2 more off the top of my head besides Seo Clerks is Crowd Source & IBO Gigs...Also quite a few networking site have "Gigs" in them to find. Hope this helps!

writer1972, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  18. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience I would recommend you to try Seoclerks . It provides superior features both for sellers and buyers. For example you can buy services starting at $1 also sellers can sell their service at price which they think suitable i.e. it can be $5, $19 or $100. Alexa ranking is less than 3K in US, less than 2K in UK and overall around 3K. So its quite popular also.
    The only limitation that seoclerks has, it is limited to a particular niche i.e. people looking to sell/buy SEO, webmaster and social media services.

seo_buzz, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  19. IMER117

IMER117 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks is definitely the best alternative and even better than fiverr in various aspects. Not to forget the pricing system is much better than the multiple gigs thing on fiverr which i really dont like tbh...

IMER117, Aug 31, 2014 IP
  20. pretty10

pretty10 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Stefan!

There are many better sites that will help you more money than Fiverr. I don’t think $5 gigs are much profitable if you really want to make a good amount of dollars every month.

Below are a few websites that will help you earn more money than you earn on Fiverr.

peopleperhour.com

This is one of the best websites I’ve ever seen. Here you can post hourlies with any rates you wish (same like Fiverr gigs) and also send proposals to clients for their job offers.

Here are the other websites you can try if you want to bid and win projects.

freelancer.com
    odesk.com
    elance.com

If you want to know more such websites, just drop me a message and I can help you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps! :)

pretty10, Sep 1, 2014 IP