1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there any clickbank products with better landing pages

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ItPays.WS, Jan 30, 2007.

Okay, so is it just me ?

If I click through on any Clickbank product link, I immediately get put off by the template type landing page. The product landing pages all look the same, down to the fake packaging pictures and signed guarantee boxes. I can't help but think "scam" when I see them ...

Are there ANY that don't look like that ?

ItPays.WS, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  2. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too... but somebody told me that they do convert very well and we shouldn't be reinventing the wheel.

mactep, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  3. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    They do convert very well when they reach out on the emotional level. Even if it looks a little too in-your-face, if it's telling you exactly what you want to hear to make yourself feel better about whatever it is, chances are you'll at least look a little closer, and maybe eventually be sold on the idea enough to buy the product.

I agree, though, it's a mind-shift from the more subtle advertising of bigger companies, but the difference is that not only do they have a huge advertising budget, but they also have so much brand name awareness that all they need to do is pop a new product out there, do some basic advertising, and bam, tons of sales,... whereas the average "little guy" marketer realizes that since he doesn't have any brand awareness, he needs to push what the product can do as soon as possible, and often times, the hook is the "cheesy" part of the sales page.

-T

Telmari, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  4. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dam so good topic, it's about what conversion it will make...

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2007 IP