1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are Push notifications ads Safe with Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by illapage, Apr 11, 2020.

I'm willing to try to boost my blog income using PropellerAds Push Notifications Ads.
    Does that violate Adsense policies?
    Since it looks like a push popup on mobile (kind of blocking access to the site content, until allowing or declining notifications)

Is that safe?
    Or have anyone tried it?

illapage, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  3. amri hatibu

amri hatibu Peon

Best Answers:
    In this quick Push Ads Tutorial I go over the basics of Push ads, it is 100% work, and you will make money with Push ads as a media buyer or affiliate marketer.you can look this video for the proof.

amri hatibu, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  4. DaleBar

DaleBar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    interesting blog.. it is a shame that propellerads are saying those such claims that they can run along with adsence - I ran their pops with google as well, limited with 1 per user a day the capping and still got banned from adsence - never got my money from google due to this, did I get any compensation ? ofcourse not, just later found out that propeller simply placed more pops per user than what I asked and chose to in my capping, simply a scam and fraud by them, with 0 responsibility for my losses.

DaleBar, Jul 23, 2020 IP