1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are People bored of Facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by eric_wahlberg, Jan 22, 2012.

1. sumeetmbi

sumeetmbi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is mass oriented. Your product (massage) content has to be spot on it should be in "FRAME". This is only reason why business biggies not trying to promot their product. If they fail in it, then company could loose product credibility and "IMAGE" in consumer's mind. Content Has to be bang on target ! But there ARE Big company who are doing quite well on Facebook. e.g. FMCG sector(company).Cheers!

sumeetmbi, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. Anj4

Anj4 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the study, I do feel that some people are getting bored with Facebook and other social media sites.
    Facebook is definitely doing as much as it can to prevent this, they have made FB extremely accessible, they change it up quite often, they cater to all age groups and they try to get you addicted to it. For example, if you deactivate your account, it is very simple to reactivate it without losing any information.
    I must say that FB is a very power social media site but it IS a trend and it won't be surprising if we see a decline in its popularity in the future.
    I think that social media will always be a powerful tool but it may have to change/ adapt to keep its popularity.
    With all of this in mind, FB definitely still has a long life left, it has become a part of our daily lives and whether you like it or not, somehow you can't live without it.

Anj4, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. pamela321

pamela321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so because while surfing Facebook you are out of this world and you don't even know that you have passed 4 to 5 hours on it. :D

pamela321, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. kuser

kuser Banned

Best Answers:
    Most people get tired on social neatworks ... they got tired on mIRC, hi5 , myspace... why not on facebook? lol ... common living all day long on facebook it's not a life.

kuser, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    i think i,m agree fb id and very happy

Irfi0009, Feb 24, 2012 IP