1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are children getting more and more rude?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Laurensmith92, Oct 26, 2017.

I teach year 6 and last week had a girl threaten to pee on floor when I wouldn't let her go to the toilet. A boy also swore at me.

Laurensmith92, Oct 26, 2017 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Children learn their behavior from observing adults. Society in general is breaking down. What can we expect when our elected so called leaders, behave like moral ingrates? Do these "leaders" set a fine example? The children watch t.v., the internet and see all the name calling and personal insults. They are not going to learn any respect by these examples.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 26, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For many decades the Politically Correct mantra has been that good and evil are all relative, that one person's good manners is another person's oppression, that one person's freedom is another person's affront, etc., etc. You are seeing the fruits of this concerted effort to bring society down to the lowest standards by normalizing and sometimes glorifying horrible behavior that previously would have faced significant backlash from society.

jrbiz, Nov 3, 2017 IP
  4. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that suppose to be a joke? Why on earth wouldn't you let a kid use the bathroom when you need it. That is on you.

I find it if you treat kids with respect, they do the same to you. That is just my experience.

Barti1987, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  5. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think kids are any different than previous generations.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP