1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are backlinks from Just Ezinearticles directory enough for backlinking?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mirisaamali, Oct 5, 2010.

Hi All,

I was wondering whether posting articles only in Ezinearticles directory is enough for link building or do i require to post articles in different article directories? What is better?

Of course as the back links to a particular article increases, that articles (for a particular keyword) comes to the top in Search engine. Now are back links to that article only from Ezinearticles directory enough? or should it have back links from different article directories?

Kindly advice.

mirisaamali, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    posting to loads of different sites is the best option, you cant go wrong with loads of backlinks =]

dice kid, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  3. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks needs to come from a range of IPs as well as in different forms, that is link diversity, once you start building links you will realise over a period of time which are the links working for you and which are not, for now, just keep submitting articles to as many directories as possible along with building links from other sources and leave it the rankings for google to decide.

COBSolutions, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But what good would these backlinks do if they aren't coming from authoritative and good sites?

There are namely just around 10 article directories which are really good. Rest all are just crap.

5. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Also, can same article be submitted to a number of websites? would all those be counted as backlinks too? when i say counted, i mean it should have value!

6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The simple answer-------------> NO....

Variety is the best way to go.. And once you figure out a system or technique that works for you, stick to it and don't tell anyone else. ;)

Consistency Is Key! But, throw in some Variety and - BAM! Organic traffic starts pouring in!

GuruCreation, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  7. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should strive to get links from different sources (not just article directories) if you want to get ranked for any 'decent' keyword.

jitendraag, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  8. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    No way. Ezine back link is really a good one. but not that only enough. Better you need to get links from more web sites.

emailm, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  9. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Okay now would only Article directories of different kinds be enough as backlinks? Say i don't go for blog backlinks or forum backlinks, but rather i just get backlinks from article directories of different kinds and hence enough?

mirisaamali, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  10. Fabzoc

Fabzoc Peon

Best Answers:
    You definatly need to diversify your backlink. It needs to come from directories, article directories, blogs, websites, wikis ... Otherwise it won't look natural for google at some point and you risk to be penalized.

Fabzoc, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  11. TruthW87

TruthW87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think backlinks from Ezinearticles can be enough because your articles can be copied and carried on other sites which will increase the amount of backlinks.

TruthW87, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  12. seongpinas316

seongpinas316 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is effective but you really need to mix up your linkbuilding strategies to work for your site.

seongpinas316, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  13. zahidprimex

zahidprimex Active Member

Best Answers:
    backlinks from different domains will be better for seo

zahidprimex, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  14. banderas

banderas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I agree with you. I don't think that you should stick only to ezinearticles but it is indeed great that your articles can be picked up by others and republished on their sites. That's why you should try to write quality articles because people don't want to pick up trash.

banderas, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  15. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that is right. Nothing could be better than backlinks getting formed naturally.

mirisaamali, Oct 11, 2010 IP