Are article distribution services Worth it?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by africanos23, Feb 2, 2010.

hello again
    I would like to ask this question
    Are article distribution services worth the effort?
    Its the same article republished again and again
    Will a link only be effective(in googles eyes) from the first publisher?
    or all 100 ?

africanos23, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you should change the article, other it looses the value.

webcosmo, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  3. bloomsden

bloomsden Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you use same article to all 100 sites, acceptance ratio is very less, so atleast we need to manually spin the articles increase the acceptance ratio but only these things will be useful to get some more backlinks not for the high amount of traffic.

I suggest a well researched keyword rich(less competition and high search volume) one article submitting to ezine or goarticles is enough to bring good quality traffic..

bloomsden, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  4. tvanslooten

tvanslooten Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's definitely worth it but as others have mentioned, you should at least rewrite the article once. I submit original, unique articles to the main directories (i.e. EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, etc.) and then I have them rewritten a few times and then spin them before I mass submit them.

Travis

tvanslooten, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  5. ayotex

ayotex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IMO it's worth it but as said before, you would need to spin it multiple times for it to be accepted generally.

ayotex, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  6. manuelinbmw

manuelinbmw Peon

Best Answers:
    In my mind article distribution and submitting articles is very time consuming there are much other productive ways you could market your site. ie twitter, social bookmarks, link building.

manuelinbmw, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  7. seofirmcanada

seofirmcanada Peon

Best Answers:
    Whether you use article submission software or submit your articles manually, there are some advance preparations that will make your job much easier.

I prefer you Manually Submission.

Compose your article in your favorite word processor; 500-1000 words is an optimal length. Before you begin, set the font to Courier 10 point. This should force your word processor to use plain text characters for quotes, rather than smart quotes and other characters that may cause problems. Allow your typing to wrap naturally. Press the 'Enter' key twice between paragraphs or other important blocks of text.

Avoid using double quotation marks. Instead, opt for single quotes [']. Utilize your word processor's spell-check and grammar features, and check everything meticulously once your article is ready for submission. Then copy and paste into the template, using Notepad or a similar program.

Your title should be kept below 60 characters. The line under 'TITLE' (*in the online template*), including the leading letters, contains exactly 60. Although most directories permit more, for SEO purposes you should keep your title within this limit. Your title is usually displayed in search engine results. Google will show approximately 68-70 characters. However, article sites often precede the title with a word like 'Articles' or 'Content'. This must be added to the character count.

---------- Begin Template ----------

TITLE:

60CHAR===============

SUMMARY:

ARTICLE:

Author's Note:

NO AUTO LINKS:

COPYRIGHT:

Copyright YOUR NAME - YOUR LINK - This article is free to publish as long as links remain clickable.

KEYWORDS:
    100CHAR==============

----------- End Template -----------

For Manual Article Distribution please Visit : http://www.ebizsubmit.com/services/article-marketing.html

seofirmcanada, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  8. seo555

seo555 Peon

Best Answers:
    When you're in a full blown job search, you want every advantage you can get. Resume distribution services can get you connected. Fast

seo555, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  9. africanos23

africanos23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know what to do but the thing is i have 16 articles that on each article i target different keywords that will point to all my different categories...what link juice will articles give me if any...and would this help me rank better in serps when picked up by google?

africanos23, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  10. eposdirect

eposdirect Peon

Best Answers:
    its depend your article.... good content well effect

eposdirect, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    If you use article distribution services which include the ability to spin your articles then you don't have to worry about the duplicate content problem. I use four such services (along with Magic Article Rewriter to make my submissions more efficient.)

And the answer is yes, they are worth it. But it takes time to see results. Don't expect it to happen overnight.

Zibblu, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  12. nickjason

nickjason Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is an effective way to attract lots of visitors to your website and is increasing in competition as many Internet marketers realize that it really helps take their sites to popular levels. It can be fairly challenging nowadays for new people to get into the article marketing circle as dedication is required to create as many articles as possible as well as good writing skills to make the website that you are advertising more attractive.but i prefer unique contents / articles will support you more.

nickjason, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  13. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    To me it isn't worth it. I find that submitting my articles to 5-10 article directories without spinning works just fine. I work off the 80-20 rule anyway....80% of your results comes from 20% of your efforts, so I try to only submit to the best article directories out there.

MarkAse, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  14. djmayne2001

djmayne2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find its usually best to do them manually however it can be time consuming. You can target specific related article sites when doing it manually, which is great. When using a distribution service you need to think how many sites it will be submitted to. It might look unatural to gain many links with the exact same anchor text in a certain period of time.

djmayne2001, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  15. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Turn around of article distribution services are unstable! Because each administrator gets hundreds of new article submissions daily, so the administrators are lazy to distribute them to hundreds/ thousands of article directories daily.

himanuzo, May 7, 2010 IP