1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are any of these reasons the cause of my website losing hits?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cartoonbabyboy, Nov 11, 2017.

I have a website that's been losing hits from Google since Dec. 2016. I have tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. I have developed a list of POSSIBLE reasons, but I do not want to waste my time making the changes in case they don't work out again.

So here are my current reasons:

1. Links from websites in other languages. My website has many languages, and every language has it's own domain. Everything is interlinked. They are linked in teh footer, and on the menu.

2. The interlinking of all my websites, as mentioned above

Solved! View solution.
    cartoonbabyboy, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  2. RSSeosolution

RSSeosolution Banned

Best Answers:
    Interlinking of website is playing good role if pages are interlinked according to guidelines. So it will not effect your ranking.

Links from website in other languages will also not effects because you are saying that your site is in multilingual. But if website DA is poor or google or other search engines penalized that domains which are linking your website then off course you will loose lots of things.

We will recommend you to check bad neighborhood links for your website and seems like this will help you lots to regain your website ranking.

Thanks
    Suraj Anjaana

RSSeosolution, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  3. cartoonbabyboy

cartoonbabyboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know which website is penalised that may be making all my other sites penalised. Do you think it's safer to just stop the interlinking?

cartoonbabyboy, Nov 11, 2017 IP
    I don't think interlinking will effect ranking because its an important point in SEO that good interlinking is must for good effects.

As i suggest you to check your backlinks quality. There are lots of website online who can give you bad neighborhood links report. Just google once or go to this website http://www.bad-neighborhood.com/text-link-tool.htm and check your website.

If still you are getting not any issue then please message me or share your website URL for best suggestion.

NOTE : If your website is interlinked with other websites then stop or make one website as main and other as canonical website. Its most otherwise due to duplicate contents search engines will slap website ranking for sure. So let him know that this website is clone of main website.

Thanks

RSSeosolution, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  5. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Is your website mobile friendly?
    Are you suffering any penalties from Google, needing a manual action?
    Does the website load slowly?

Those are 3 reasons that I could think that may effect your rank on Google, which may effect traffic.

usasportstraining, Nov 12, 2017 IP