1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are amazon warehouse products included in the amazon affiliate program?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by actress6, May 29, 2021.

I wanna promote the used products of amazon warehouse and I wonder if I will get commissions for them

actress6, May 29, 2021 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  3. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I am aware, Amazon has an affiliate program where you receive commissions for promoting their products; I'm not certain if the used products are included. Amazon pays 6% in commission to new affiliates and making $100. will take you some time.

I’m suggesting you bypass Amazon and choose Clickbank because generally, their commission percentages and conversion rates are higher.

Amazon pays between 6% and 10%, in affiliate commission, and only the best affiliates qualify for the 10% rate while most Clickbank vendors pay between 50% and 75% commission to affiliates. It seems affiliates make more than the vendor for the sales they make.

Proaffili, Jun 5, 2021 IP
  4. Sorftime

Sorftime Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe 8-10%

Sorftime, Jul 1, 2021 IP
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you will definitely get some commissions but the percentage will be really low, so think about it one more time, does this money worth your time

NicoleW, Jul 2, 2021 IP