1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ArcadeGamers.club Arcade Gaming Social Networking Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mkcoy, Oct 5, 2014.

Hello all. Here I would like to sell my arcade gaming social networking community.

The site is ArcadeGamers.club a very catchy and easy to remember domain name.

I have owned this site from new for several months but have not promoted it in any way.

The site runs on Oxwall platform so has many features and things for users to do on the site. From chatting to using the forum, posting and sharing videos, meme's, links, posting in the forum and more. But mainly, playing the games on the games page. I added a custom games plugin (value $25) which the developer is working on improving so that users can submit their own games. You will get that as a free update when it's complete.

ArcadeGamers.club has a lot of potential but I don't have the time to take it to the next level. All it needs is some new members which can be got easily enough through some kind of online promotion. You could even buy traffic for it from games dedicated advertisers like EpicGameAds, Ad4Game, Copacet etc etc.

Currently the site gets about 10 UV's a day and I have not monetized the site in any way so there's no ads but also no earnings to report. You can easily monetize the site with Adsense or some other advertiser's ads.

Site comes with Twitter handle and Fb page
    Twitter.com/ArcadeGamers
    Facebook.com/ArcadeGamersClub

Domain with NameCheap.
    Any questions just ask!

Mkcoy, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  2. Brandoni

Brandoni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    where did you get the bin of 250?

Brandoni, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Brandoni, thanks for your question. But what do you mean where did I get the BIN of 250? I can put any BIN price I want can't I?
    Its the BIN price. But you can put a bid in still and if you are highest bidder when auction wins you win the site.
    Provided it meets my reserve price obviously.

Regards.

Mkcoy, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the bids keep them coming! Only 7 day auction and this has to go!

Note changed my BIN price grab a bargain on this great gaming gamers social networking domain and site!

Mkcoy, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site Auction renewed. Site is for sale again to the highest bidder! :)

Gone are days of being restricted to .com domains. Now is the time of freedom and expression with domain names that actually mean something and are EASY to remember.

Run your own popular and lucrative Gamers Social Networking site!

ArcadeGamers.club is an all-in-one Arcade Gamers club site.

Ready to take over. So many possibilities, so much potential.

Don't let this domain drop! Low bid starting price for a quick sale.

Will accept the lowest bid. Closing my hosting down so grab a bargain!

Mkcoy, Jan 30, 2015 IP