1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Arcade Websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ravenplus, May 29, 2014.

I'm buying arcade websites. It doesn't matter if the sites have traffic or not.

Please pm with what sites you have and your asking price.

ravenplus, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpk

digitalpk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

i have a big arcade website, developed in august 2013, i love this website, but i do not get enough time to promote it online, as im a full time researcher in university...
    the website has some organic traffic, i will send you screen shots of traffic stats if you need...
    have a look at the website; http://www.playgames99.net/
    the website is monetized with amazon, clickbank and infolinks at the moment, you can also add adsense or other affiliate programs..
    My demand is $220...
    PM me if you want to buy, as i am constantly getting offers and bids for this and will sell at a suitable offer...
    Paypal, Skrill, Ego pay, Payza accepted...
    Kind Regards :)

digitalpk, May 30, 2014 IP
  3. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    girls-games-online.com
    Our Games

Now we have over 5,000 high quality flash games, which collected from popular game sites such as kongregate, newgrounds, armorgames and so on. Control Panel is so nice that you can search more than 50000 games and publish instantly one by one. Most of the games have in-game ads and can be distributed freely. However, a small part of games may have copyright issues. When we receive the copyright issues mails, we will remove the games immediately. We test every game and ensure that all the games are fascinating. We add 3-5 games every day, which will take about one hour.

*Ad network

You can use any ad network to make revenue generation.

Why I am selling is I am falling short of funds to meet expenses of my other projects and because of this reason I am selling this site.
    I dont have time to promote.

Control panel for the site is excellent. You can mingle with users, import games, publish unlimited games, upload file, sexy bookmark, social analytics, classic bookmarks, Antispam Bee, Breadcrumb Navigation XT, xml sitemap, rss. There is a custom login logo where you can change the logo anytime.

You can change theme, background, header, edit, you can change layout settings, customize header, footer and also there is an advertisement banner where you can place any advertisement size 468x60, 300x250, 728x90, 200x200. There is a game pre-load banner options also is available here for running advertisements safely. There is an Antispam bee which Fights with Spamming messages and removes it. It's been not even 30 days and received 1,930 spamming comments have been blocked by our AntiSpam bee.

You don't have to search for games. You just lift your finger and click the mouse button and that's it. Every new game will be published by your finger. All designs and controls are made easy for users to play and control the game.

+point is site automatically updates.

The expiry date for the domain name and hosting for this site 1 year. This was purchased on 2013 of April and it is going to get expire on 2015 of April.

dmohan, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  4. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling it for $200. I Accept paypal. Once payment received site will be transferred in 48 hrs.

dmohan, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  5. wayzee

wayzee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling gamesporch.com
    Asking Price: $150
    payment through paypal or US bank transfer

wayzee, Jun 2, 2014 IP