1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Arcade site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by PinoyIto, Apr 24, 2006.

1. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6

Why that appears because of .htaccess because of this code ErrorDocument 404 /index.php , if I remove that code from my .htaccess you will see a page not found error...

common you're not only the one who can code... accept my chalenge and this case will be ended... and everbody will be enlighted about this issue.

Here is my challenge to every one accusing me and hope you accept it... if you prove that I'ved copied that script then the DP mod must banned me forever in DP because I steal others work and no right to stay at this forum. But if the script I created is not the same as the GSS script as you said you agree also that you will be banned in this forum forever because you are story teller and no credibility to stay in this forum.

We both show the script to the dp mod, and even the creator of GSS and they will decide if the script is the same or not... stand up and accept this challenge.

PinoyIto, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  2. anothersomething

anothersomething Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's already been proven you've ripped off the CSS for the GSS 2.1 theme.

http://www.copyright.gov/

Maybe you did code the script yourself. I don't know, nor do I care.

What I do know is that you have no chance at competing with me or GameScript.net. You've screwed up. It's proven that your CSS is ripped.

Go register another forum account, under another name, with changed CSS, and a changed script frontend if you want anyone to do business with you. At the moment, everyone knows you're a thief. They don't want to fork over money to someone to find out if the backend code is stolen as well - if you've stolen property why wouldn't you steal money?

anothersomething, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  3. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    LOL you're funny... take a look at your traders rating big 0 and take a look at mine so who have better traders rating.

Where is that css you're talking about? I pay you $500 if yo prove that I copy that script... and if not give me $500

Are you man enough? then accept my challenge I'll give you my script and you give me a copy of that GSS script and let's compare if they are the same.

I am not competing others works... because I know they are better than me, I just creating my own script and try to make some cash from them. But unluckily there are people like you destroying others reputation... and hate other people to earn from their works because you're not fare competator

4. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Skribblez, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  5. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I think I at least owe it to everyone to clear this mess up.

I have (or rather thought I had) a copy of GSS, so I contacted PinoyIto and offered to compare the source of each script and post my findings. Well, it turns out I didn't have GSS - I have GS; an honest mistake.

I contacted Louis to ask him if he wouldn't mind allowing me to review his code against PinoyIto's and post my findings.

PinoyIto obliged (for obvious reasons)

Louis on the other-hand, saw no reason it would benefit him. I stated it wasn't to benefit him, PinoyIto or myself. I simply wanted to set things straight for the benefit of everyone else. Louis doesn't care though, he'd rather the "idiots" as he put it, figure it out for themselves - and stated the whole situation was amusing to him.

In any event, I had a friend with a couple copies of GSS that let me take a look at the source. I can say that without a doubt they are not the same script. Not even close.

However, the design and css is clearly copied. I'm not defending PinoyIto, Louis, or being indifferent. I'm just saying that PinoyIto did in fact (obviously) copy the way the urls appear and the layout/design as he stated. But did not copy the backend.

Lesson for the day?
    Frankly, I wouldn't do business with either of them. I do wholeheartedly recommend gamescript.net though. Neither this script nor GSS comes even close. I won't comment on phpas.

So be done with it already.

-Cheers.

Greg-J, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Greg-J I gave you the script for you to review, but I guess you miss something I don't use any css in my code even you recheck again...

my first time to see that phparcadescript.com never seen that site before... and I never copy any idea with my site http://www.edpudol.com it's my own idea.

7. legend2

legend2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    legend2, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  8. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Double check the url you provided http://www.gamelans.info/color.css no css in there it's shows the main index of the site

9. Staale

Staale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PinoyIto, please stop saying that if your are right, all (that dont agree) should be banned, and if not you will. I hope its possible to discuss without these actions?

Anyway, i have not seen the code on your script, but if Greg-J says its not even close i belive him. BUT, (and thats a big "but") i strongly recomend you to redesign, make your own CSS and then sell your site. If this happend and i get proof that its not taken from GSS i would be interested in the site. :)

Staale, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  10. legend2

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    that's too much.
    I knew you will delete the duplicated code, that is why I previously took a screenshot (everyone did indeed see it, but for new readers...)

[​IMG]

Kindly stop the lies, for your sake not ours.

removed the stylesheet, manually replacing div tags by styles on the page because the stylesheet is not there anymore.

This act of changing what you had at first makes me wonder if you didn't provide greg with another code to evade the criticism.

legend2, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  11. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    I can give you a copy of the script free.... just to justify that it's not a copy or even close to it.... and I don't use css in this site... pm me your email address and send you a copy

12. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6

LOL I don't even use that code in my site... you can check the source of the site... hope you do... there is no part of it using any css

13. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You say you don't use CSS, yet the evidence is right in front of your very eyes?

14. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Want to see the script also I can send you... PM me your email address and will show you the complete script

15. legend2

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure what logic this guy follows. Everyone on the thread saw yesterday the evidence of theft, and he comes today despite the evidence just claim it wasn't there. Good that I had taken screenshots.
    Now claiming you will send the script without the money challenge you threw earlier, and the above taken into consideration, I now highly beleive greg was given another version of the script. Probably a static version with little code.

legend2, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  16. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No sorry. My eyes are sore from all the bs it has seen. :(

17. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6

18. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Now you're afraid to find out the truth... :)

19. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

The code I received did not have the css file shown above, no.

However, The script DID use it yesterday. We all saw it. You just changed it.

I'm not even convinced the code I was given is the script running on the site to be honest. I don't know, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Regardless, I think it's lights out for this thread and this script.

But again. The site used that .css file yesterday. Not only is it in my cache, but I took screenshots as well.

Greg-J, Apr 25, 2006 IP
  20. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^ I just did.