1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Appsgeyser.com is a liar, right?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rockmanlab, Feb 8, 2020.

AppsGeyser is an online platform to create custom mobile applications for Android.

I created an APP for my website on it, It's convenient. But happy days do not last long.
    This all sounds great but as soon as the app got passed 100 installs, appsgeyser.com place non-closeable adverts all over the app on every page. My app is a chat app and the appsgeyser.com ads are covering the chat input box.

They told me to here is an option to upgrade. Buy A business plan, I can turn off advertising for $40 a month. So I do this and choose "Disable Ads".
    [​IMG]
    But after a long time, nothing happened.What's going on here?
    I checked all the functions. I didn't do anything wrong, but nothing happened????
    Many of my users are beginning to ask me why APPS are suddenly popping up with ads, And they can't close it.
    I contacted their technical support immediately, because before I bought it, I saw that the business plan would provide 24-hour high priority technical support.
    [​IMG]

However, it has been 16 hours since I asked them (and repeatedly), and now it is about to go into the middle of the night, I don't think they will reply to me.
    I realized I had been cheated so I click "cancel my subscription", but I don't get my money back.

Oh my god,They are a fraud ring? There is no proper function after purchase and I can't get my money back. My app is so crowded with ads that it can't be used now.
    [​IMG]

Here's their business plan:
    [​IMG]

rockmanlab, Feb 8, 2020 IP
  2. rockmanlab

rockmanlab Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really sad :(

rockmanlab, Feb 8, 2020 IP