1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Apps that Make You a Smarter Business Person

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Sandra Harriette, Oct 20, 2014.

I dunno if other people struggle with this or relate to this, but I feel like there are some sites I can't and won't ever get away from. Once Upon a Time will always be my guilty pleasure (thanks Hulu!) and I have to make time for my YouTube watch time. I learn and gain so much even from the occasional mindless entertainment.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm definitely one of those people who hates all the unsolicited game invites from FB friends. Seriously? Can you say waste of time! Things like Scrabble, Sudoku and Chinese checkers are what I would call productive games. I didn't get what so many people riding the subway would see in those activities. I think I have a deeper appreciation for them. I mean, a lot of our early learning took place through playtime. Why should that change into our adulthood?

Two of my favorite digital brain game apps were Lumosity and Headspace. I also found Crazy Opposites for the iPhone >> itunes.apple.com/au/app/crazy-opposites-free/id696570952?mt=8
    It's a brain teaser for real! I figure if apps like these do anything to stretch the mind and how one processes info, they're worthwhile.

What about you? What are the ways you "waste time" but get stuff done all at once? :(

Sandra Harriette, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  2. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    this thread makes no sense LOL

The OP is spamming a link and the second post is someone talking about being SHY?

Am I in the twilight zone or what?

sundaybrew, Feb 15, 2015 IP