1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

approved ad-sense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by QasimHafeez, Dec 19, 2014.

hey friends

my friend is starting her website in new year, In Sha Allah. :)
    her website is being designed by some professionals and it will have adsense on it already they say!

is it true that adsense can be approved before on a site before its launched?

QasimHafeez, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you need to approve your site anymore, you just put adsense on and it'll work (that's how it is for when I make a new site anyway), if google doesn't like the site, they'll ban the site and adsense won't show anymore (also from experience). If you repeatedly add sites adsense won't like they'll ban the account altogether.

AaronZ101, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The launch of her site will come down to her hard work rather than divine intervention, surely? It's a bit like when Christians say "god willing" as if any version of God is going to interfere with something that is, relatively benign.

I would be very surprised if there was a mechanism to submit a website design and business plan to Google for approval - they're going to want to see the site up and running before they make a judgement call.

sarahk, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Whoever is developing the site can easily put their own adsense code on the site if they already have an adsense account. They will earn the $ from that, not your friend.
    If your friend wants their own adsense account, then they will have to apply for it when the site is complete.
    If they say that they will create an adsense account for you or transfer an approved adsense account to you, then tell your friend to run away from them now. That is fraud and when Google detects that this is what happened they will ban the adsense account and your friend will never be allowed to use adsense again.

Agent000, Dec 19, 2014 IP
    malky66 and sarahk like this.
  5. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    You need to provide an website when registering for an adwords account. If they say they will have adsense approved before the lunching of the site, then this is a lie!

Daniel.Thomas, Dec 22, 2014 IP