1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Appraise please signales.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by fekraah, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Swager

Swager Member

Best Answers:
    I agree it would be $xx max.

Swager, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The first thing I do when someone tries to pedal a domain on DP is do whois on the domain to find the creation date. If it was created within a few days, weeks, or months of the poster posting, I tell them accordingly.

IT AIN'T WORTH SHIT!

signales.com
    Creation Date: 2008-09-04 21:50:04

Its worth no more than what you paid to have it registered for. A domains worth is defined as follows:

1. Name
    2. Age
    3. Saturation

And that is about it. You just registered this less than 3 weeks ago... Come on!

Mia, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  3. dpp2008

dpp2008 Guest

Best Answers:
    HAHAHA You took the words right out of my mouth Mia! ;-)

dpp2008, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  4. fekraah

fekraah Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mr.nsalvacao for this details

I want to say this domain expired recently and until now I'm not activiate it

and these appraisals depend on traffic , so not real or not on the meaning of the name ( dictionary word )

Best Regards,

fekraah, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You can say that all you want. Its not gonna make it true. It never existed prior to 9/4/08.

Its not in the Internet Archive, and no record of its existence can be found.

Dictionary word or not, there is absolutely no perceived valued above what you paid for it a few short days ago when you registered it.

As for traffic, all 64 instances of this domain are from places you have tried to sell it.

I'm giving you and honest real world appraisal here based on what you have shown. You've produced no traffic stats, no web site, other than the parked page and no evidence of any prior traffic of any kind.

It's worth what someone will pay for it; in your case about 8 bucks or whatever it was you paid to register it a few days ago.

Mia, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  6. fekraah

fekraah Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mr.Mia

the abbreviation for your saying the domain depend just on age and development ... Ok

what about this domain ( planet.com ) if it not developed and it have short age ????

Just I want you appraisal ???

tips: see this link

http://www.greatdomains.com/search/searchresult.php4?auctionevent=Greatdomains

fekraah, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Planet.com has age. Its been registered since 1994. It was originally owned by Planet Interactive way back when. Its had presence, traffic, and use for about 14 years. Also, its a more common name which has potential for a great many uses. Its been for sale for a long time though, and at $200k with no takers, I don't see it happening any time soon.

Planet.com is worth what someone will pay for it. I'd pay about $1000.00 for it myself. Yours? I'd probably pay no more than what you registered it for, again given its age primarily.

Mia, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  8. fekraah

fekraah Peon

Best Answers:
    OK .. Thank you Mr. Mia for these clear notices ..

I am beginner in this filed .. so I need your advices ..

Best Regards,

fekraah, Sep 23, 2008 IP