1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Appraisal Please - relationships site

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by xxwildchildxx, Oct 13, 2007.

* relationshipsandmore.com
    * 11/08/2005
    * Site is currently a relationships (sex, dating, marriage) community for discussion; activity is low now but can be spiked easily
    * Anything dealing with relationships

If you have a website, also include the following-

* RelationshipsAndMore

* Traffic Details (How many Hits, How many Unique Hits): ~100,000 hits / ~2000 unique visitors
    * AdSense ~ $25+ per month (total) (had been AdSense splitting with other webmaster; when purchased from me there is no adsense splitting necessary)
    * Google Pagerank: 4
    * 4,514 members (many inactive now however; site has been "silent" recently)
    * Many forum posts for content that can be built upon expanded

COMES with a vBulletin LICENSE (OWNED ~ $160 value I purchased it for; updates for it are expired though)

xxwildchildxx, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  2. Gregcyber

Gregcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    I went to the link and it does seem slow. I cant give a appraisal because I never done it.

If I was to compared your site to a site I went to this morning, your site is in big need of a over haul.
    The site I went to this morning had 10,000 members on it at 9:00 am est. and look like it was web 2.0
    Dating online is getting more interesting.

Rebuild it and they will come!

I dont know if your selling or advertising to get links.

the name is reg fee

Gregcyber, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  3. xxwildchildxx

xxwildchildxx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just have like no time to work on the site; it's been dead for a while, and domain reg fees are coming so I figured I'd sell; maybe I'll hold onto it and try to fix it up at some point ...

xxwildchildxx, Oct 19, 2007 IP