1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Apple launches new iMac

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by l0cke, Aug 31, 2004.

Apple has launched its new G5 iMac's today, check them out here: http://www.apple.com/imac/. A lot of people are saying they look ugly but personally I think they are pretty sweet. I can't believe how small they are!
    I have never owned a Mac but have been thinking a lot about getting one lately.. I'm hoping some G4 iMac's or eMac's start showing up on ebay as people upgrade, they would be priced more around my budget ;).

l0cke, Aug 31, 2004 IP
  2. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    I love the new iMacs and think they are very sleek and a very good deal!! For other macs, check out dealmac.com for good prices or the specials are of the apple online store. I've seen eMacs for $599

TwisterMc, Aug 31, 2004 IP
  3. jrc

jrc Guest

Best Answers:
    how fast is this computer?

jrc, Aug 31, 2004 IP
  4. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    That depends. You can't compare MHz anymore because it all depends on the processor chip. So it's hard to say how fast it it. I has the 65 bit G5 processor so it makes it scream past most of the previous G4's. I don't know how it'd compare to PCs though, however it has to be quite fast.

TwisterMc, Sep 1, 2004 IP