1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling APP BUILDER 9$/year, 47$ LIFETIME ACCESS! Build UNLIMITED Android iPhone, Kindle! REAL 1100$ BONUS!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by david2626, Jan 17, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    For 9$ You Can Build Unlimited Apps For Android, iPhone,iPod, iPad, - All Phones, Tablets and Kindle Fire!

[​IMG]

You can see in my site: www.app-in-minutes.net

Price: First year 9$!!! (YES! you read it right, for only 9$ No tricks!!)

From second year onwards: 27$ per year, only! You Can Cancel Subscription Any Time!!!
    others are selling the same package for 197$ per year, every year!!

ALSO YOU CAN GRAB LIFETIME ACCESS FOR ONLY 47$!!!

TO BE HONEST I WANT TO GIVE YOU OTHER APP BUILDERS SITES PRICE THAT OFFER SAME APP BUILDER PLATFORM AS I AM OFFER:

Apps zero (appszero.com) $29.00 /Monthly or 197$ yearly, NO LIFE TIME OFFER

Appsmoment (appsmoment.com) $29.00 /Monthly or 197$ yearly, NO LIFE TIME OFFER

AppstronautMe (appstronautme.com) $29.00 /Monthly or 259$ yearly, 697$ LIFETIME
    MY OFFER: 9$ first year then 27$ every year, lifetime only 47$!!
    So, What Are You Waiting For?! BUY NOW!!!

Next 20 buyers for 9$
    Next 20 buyers for 11$
    Next 20 buyers for 13$
    Next 20 buyers for 15$

No Coding - Drag n' Drop AppBuilder

[​IMG]

Our App Builder doesn't require you to write a single line of coding. All you have to do is drag n' drop.

The App Builder AppInMinutes is based on seattleclouds platform and allows you to build mobile apps with advanced features, mobile sites for iOS , Android and Kindle without any coding. Even though our platform is easy to use it has the most complex features to help you build any kind of app you desire.

BUY NOW and GET 1100$ AS BUNUS!!! of 5 useful app marketing udemy courses for free!
    See the details about the bonuses in end of this post!

100+ Templates

Our system has over 100+ templates that are easily customizable- they are based on your needs, including offline businesses.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

See What You Get in This Deal:
    • Full activated account Appinminutes App Builder.
    • Full video guide explaining from A to Z on how to build, what you can do – everything with full screenshots - All video guides are free of charge
    • You can build apps for Android , iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android Phones, Android Tablets and Kindle with our App Previewer Software - You do not need to own an iPhone to build iOS apps- We have app previewer for Android , iOS and Kindle.
    • Full license that you can use tobuild Unlimited Apps for yourself and for your clients!!!
    • Over 100+ templates that are easily customizable – they are based on your needs, including offline businesses.
    • You can send Unlimited Push Notifications!
    • Your account is NO ADS from me , NO promotional pages from me, NO mention of SeattleCloud ANYWHERE.
    • You get unlimited account app building NO download limits! NO install limits! YOU own your apps - NO any limitations.

BIGGG BONUS!

BUY NOW and get 5 courses that can cost you 1,100$ for 100% free!

Only for next 20 buyers That will get from me free legal coupons to use and get all below course for 100% FREE!!

1th course:
    You get my own UDEMY course App Icon Mastery
    App Icon Mastery: Critical Key For App Marketing Success!
    App icon is 52% of app success! App icon could make or break your app's future! You MUST learn how to do it well!
    Even you don’t buy I want to give you my course for free
    So here my gift for you:
    Click on the link and you will see you get my App icon course instead of 99$ - you get it FREE!!!
    https://www.UDEMY.com/app-icon-mastery-app-marketing-app-store-optimization/?couponCode=3dayfree

Next courses are free only for App Builder Buyers (yes, you can be App builder customer by pay 0.99$ and you get all courses below for FREE!!!)
    2th course
    Mobile app store optimization, marketing, SEO & monetization
    Create a great mobile app business by following my strategies to get 500,000+ downloads, grow revenue & wow your users
    https://www.UDEMY.com/how-to-create-grow-a-mobile-app-iphone-android-business/
    Lectures:48
    Video Guide length: 4 hours
    Price:$199
    Price App Builder Buyers: 0$
    =
    3th course
    How I Got 10M+ App Downloads: App Store Optimization (ASO)
    Learn the exact ASO strategies I use to consistently reach Top 100 rankings for my apps with ZERO advertising budget.
    https://www.udemy.com/10m-downloads-app-store-optimization/
    Lectures: 22
    Video Guide length: 3 hours
    Price:$199
    -
    4th course
    Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide
    Learn how to start and grow a mobile app development business. Get up & running and making money in less than 1 week.
    https://www.UDEMY.com/the-complete-guide-to-running-a-mobile-app-dev-business/
    Lectures: 85
    Video Guide length: 18 hours
    Price:$299
    =
    5th course
    The ultimate Android course for complete beginners
    Do you want to learn how to make money by making android apps? This course is the #1 course to teach beginners!
    https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-android-course-for-complete-beginners/
    Lectures: 223
    Video Guide length: 12 hours
    Price:$300

Only for next 20 buyers will get from me free legal coupons to use and get all above course for 100% FREE!!

david2626, Jan 17, 2016 IP