1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aom, Fsb Or Wordpress, Which One Works For You?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MIYABI, Feb 9, 2013.

?

Which one works for you?

1. Associate o Matic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fresh Store Builder

27.3%
  3. Wordpress

72.7%
    Hi All,

Many Amazon affiliates are creating a lot of sites to increase their income. I'm just curious whether Associate o Matic, Fresh Store Builder or Wordpress Sites works for you. Please give your opinion.

Thanks,
    M

MIYABI, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was the second person to purchase Fresh Store Builder almost 4 years ago and I wouldn't ever switch it for a different amazon script. Carey has really created one of the best amazon scripts and is always upgrading it with more cool features. I also love wordpress and what I do on big stores is install wordpress in a sub-folder and then have both platforms installed and link them together.

I also offer a free fresh store builder install from my FreeScriptInstall.com site and you can get a discount for Fresh Store Builder. You can also see my reviews and all the people I help setup Fresh Store Builder stores.

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. MIYABI

MIYABI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see you have earned more than $800 at the Q4 2012, may I know how much site you have created with fsb till now?

MIYABI, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have over 35 new stores I'm building but those stats are only from like 3 to 4 stores for that one amazon account I have. I have a few amazon accounts to spread apart my stores due to amazon api limits.

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  5. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't run into API call limits if you're using caching like you're supposed to per their agreement =p You can also contact them and get an increase.

freelancewebaz, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  6. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    With the new API changes everyone will run into the api throttling issues even with caching and the script does using caching but when you have 20+ stores and have a lot of new products being added then you will run into API issues but it's nothing that will affect your sales, a product might not update when you visit the page but if a new user comes it will update.

Ntech25, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not having any issues and I have nearly 40 websites using the API as well as some custom product research tools. I push the lookups into a task queue called ironworker and then they are processed in batches so that I don't experience throttling. I'm also caching things properly. Maybe your script isn't as good as you think bro .. just saying.

freelancewebaz, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  8. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have any issues with the API limits it one of many reason I have different amazon accounts to split my stores up. The API limitations doesn't break the store and visitor will never notice it but I don't care what script you are using you are hitting the limits but all that happens is the product doesn't update at that exact moment but second later it will update depending on the script.

You won't see better script then Fresh Store Builder, it's not my script but I have been using amazon associates for almost 10 years and this is the best script for amazon stores and with a wordpress in a sub-folder makes it even better.

Not here to argue with anyone just stating my opinion with the current script I'm using for almost 4 years and had a lot of success with it and a lot of my clients have also. I wish you the best and not saying there aren’t other great wordpress plugins/themes for amazon but when it comes to an e-eCommerce type amazon script Fresh Store Builder is the way to go.

Ntech25, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  9. djarum76

djarum76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just starting with a few wordpress site.
    i am new with this, still learning from this forum

djarum76, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  10. alexmaz

alexmaz Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me, if i use WP, what theme or plugin is best for amazon? now, i only use banner for my site.

alexmaz, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  11. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress work better for me as i have tons of plugin to help with traffic.. and it is very flexible..

point2, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  12. SocialProwl

SocialProwl Banned

Best Answers:
    Wordpress for sure! Here is what Im using to earn big, you can replicate this and success is likely:

For one of my main websites..
    • I got WPRobot posting new products to over 25 categories every 2 hours.
    • A plugin auto posting to Pinterest every time a post is made in a Pinterest folder for that category and a direct link to the item for sale on my page.
    • A plugin auto posting every post to Twitter account with 15,000+ followers with a link.
    • A award winning template and website layout.
    The possibilities for Wordpress are endless. If you can think of something that's going to help you there is a Wordpress plugin for it. Sometimes it takes a little research to find it and some studying to install it and get it functioning 100% correct. But damnnn.. its good.

SocialProwl, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  13. alexmaz

alexmaz Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me which is the plugin help you auto post to pinterest and twitter.
    and if you use wprobot, what is the matter with google panda and penguin? the traffic of site come from social or SE?

alexmaz, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  14. jakki

jakki Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMO wordpress is the best because you have thousands of themes, with differenct colors and lot of free and paid plaugins... which is very useful.....
    i am also new with amazon marketing but i did lot of experiments and now i just start getting sales....

jakki, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  15. jemekite

jemekite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Back in the day AOM is doing great for me, but now I just using WP to promote amazon. Many great WP plugins and theme specially built for Amazon.

jemekite, Mar 28, 2013 IP