1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AOL updated Google results fresher and different to google.com

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Big Richard, Jul 17, 2006.

Hi,

has anyone noticed the difference in google results on their main website and those AOL ? A friend contacted me to ask about his site, it is still showing an old page on the main google results, but it has been updated on the google search results on AOL and also at http://delluk.myway.com/.

I always thought that the AOL results where an exact match for google results, but I am seeing significant differences. If the AOL results have been updated before the main google results, than can we expect the main google results to reflect those of AOL ?

Big Richard, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  2. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wow.
    Could AOL possible have anymore sponsored search results?.
    God, I really hate AOL...

ly2, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  3. dcole07

dcole07 Peon

Best Answers:
    same here... I hate all dailup providers! how can you say your dailup service is faster than DSL... I'm not stupid, how many people in the world would be like "I hate DSL it's ssoooo slow, I'm going to use dailup because it's faster!!"

I'm going to make a new graphics card that has 1 color... just to keep it simple, is anyone interested in buying it? The color is black BTW.. It has alot of up sides, it really doesn't hurt your eyes, blacks out all ads and spam.. it also saves on alot of power, it's so magical you can even unplug it and it'll still work!

dcole07, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  4. alexplank

alexplank Peon

Best Answers:
    alexplank, Aug 1, 2006 IP