1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyway to verify if you are banned?

Discussion in 'Google' started by FPForum, Feb 21, 2008.

1. maltadude

maltadude Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a website which was banned by Google ...

Always tried to abide by the terms, yet still was unlucky enough to get a manual ban for some reason, which I still can't figure out exactly to-date. Web pages turned to supplemental first, pagerank dropped from 6 to 0, then whole website disappeared from index. This was over a year ago :p

Done my best to be 300% clean and removed anything whatsoever that might have caused Google to ban me. I filed a re-inclusion request and Jan '07 was back in index again, yay! Kept building natural links, hoping the website will start ranking again for keywords I used to be 1st or 2nd. Guess what ...

After another year, website (listed in yahoo, dmoz, etc) still stuck around 100+ position whatever I do. Still have to see a banned website recover completely, seems almost impossible! What is the use of being in the index, if Google still penalizes websites with a 'bad record'?

From my experience, it's better to start from fresh than trying to fix something broken ...

maltadude, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  2. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you wait. Google dont ban any one without any good reason

angilina, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  3. Ann_India

Ann_India Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with angilina. Just wait after you have properly done your onpage optimization. Once google start indexing your website, write more unique content & bulid solid backlinks for your website. This will help Google & other search engines to keep crawling your website & one day you will find yourself in top position of targeted keywords.

Best of Luck :)

Ann_India, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  4. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with maltadude.

Waiting is generally a waste of time.

If it happens to me again, I will just start over with a brand new domain,

trying to fix an old or expired domain that has been penalized is never worth the trouble, unless Matt Cutts himself manually intervenes for you.

ruffnat, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  5. ravi72194

ravi72194 Banned

Best Answers:
    if you think that you are ban from google. Just go to your webmaster tool dashboard and in right hand site menu there is a option message just read it , it may help you and at bottom of that menu there is Reconsideration just fill that form and submmit it to google it takes 2-3 months. and hope for the best that your website www.freebee.info rock after 2-3 months..

If you get any problem just PM me..

ravi72194, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  6. ravi72194

ravi72194 Banned

Best Answers:
    All tools are fake , those who are claiming that this tool will detect wether this website is banned by google.
    You can manually Check that site:your-site.com (your-site.com is your website name).
    Example site:digitalpoint.com

The tools you will get on internet also do the same thing. If none of the pages of that website is indexed in Google it will show Your- domain is New or Banned in google.

After Submitting the sitemap after 4 weeks your website none of the pages indexed in Google then 99.9% your website is Banned by Google.

Appeal for Reconsideration they might be accept you.

If you need help
    just PM me.

ravi72194, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  7. claireo

claireo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think when Google sandboxes your website, it tends to cache the less important pages - or pages not optimised and you cannot find it anywhere. It has happened to two of my sites recently, and it is mainly because it has been very heavily optimised before 1 cache. Need to take it in stages really.

claireo, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  8. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    I have logged into webmaster tools and added my doamin. Google does not state my domain is banned.

But my site has 0 indexed pages.

It has 400 backlinks and is spidered daily. Seems to me it is banned.

I also do not see a link for reconsideration did tey remove this link? Anyone else know where I can find the like.

There help states it in the dashboard under tools. But its not on my dash board/

Thanks for any help you can provide.

rfranta, Sep 17, 2008 IP