1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyway to appeal about account disapproved ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by general, Jan 11, 2007.

I had my account disapproved with reason of "displaying AD on Inappropriate page" which seems to happen because I had some problem with account email address and did not respond in time to their request to fix the problem.

The problem itself was kind of silly - it was the search page which corresponded to adult search query - you can check Technorati etc will show Google Ads on such pages without any consequences.

Anyway I've implemented adult keyword filter to prevent this from happening in the future and explained the situation but they simply respond back with their standard response template I bet not even reading what the letter is about.

Do you know any way to pass to get to some more senior people to review the situation or simply another guy from AdSense team. It looks like it is always going beck to same person even if I mail it directly to adsense-support.

My account is of rather significant size for that sake.

general, Jan 11, 2007 IP