1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone who lost his CJ account but interested in work then.....

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ankitnav001, Jan 10, 2012.

Hello,
    i have been working in commission junction since 2009 and got many payments from them. generally i was using incentive methods for promoting and that's why CJ team has warned me to not drive incentive traffics otherwise they will ban my account.

The problem is i am not expert in marketing and other-ways. i am ready to invest money for promoting and like PPC e.t.c but i need a partner who can promote and make conversions in CJ or may be for some reason he lost his account and want to work again or looking for a partner account then please i want you to join me. our earning will be 50-50% or will discuss on it.
    i am looking for a experienced person who know how to get quality conversion, i am not interested in your method, trick or marketing techniques, i just want you to provide leads/sells only...and we will share 50%-50% earning....anyone interested then let me know...i need your skype id.

Thank You

ankitnav001, Jan 10, 2012 IP