1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone want a cut of 600 Billion Dollars?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, May 19, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    The same thing will happen in Iraq that happened in other places where we withdrew, the NATO forces will replace our troops when the USA agrees to withdraw and share the rebuilding of Iraq with EU nations.

Thus this war just gives Russia and the EU all the power as it was before Trillions were stolen on war and oil by the Republicans.

Nothing but death and destruction was done and the US has become much weaker as a result.

anthonycea, May 21, 2005 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'm quite sure the Iraqi people are glad you are not on their side Anthony. At least we know what you stand behind and what you don't.

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Tell us all how we are going to WIN this war GTech, Bush said that is was over in May of 2004, remember the victory celebration on the battle ship :confused:

Did that keep the Russians and China from sending weapons into the war zone :confused:

Too bad they did not think the war was over!

4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Anthony, I laid out everything I had to say on the previous page. And I think your responses tell the story about your position.

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech

It seems to me that you can not make a difference between election speech and the process behind a policy making decision.

Nobody gives a damn about what happens to people in Iraq, they are just the pawns in the game. If the government cared about freedom or torture, why don't we care about Palestinian who have been living in refugee camps since 50s. Why don't we care about what is happening in Africa? why do we contract torture and send people to other countries be tortured?

While I accept the flag waiving and democracy speeches are useful for advertisements during elections, it had got nothing to do with real discussion.

gworld, May 21, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So there is no end in sight by your lack of response, right GTech :confused:

Like all good Republicans, Zell Miller who sold out his own party to support Bush at the Republican convention (he was bribed by Bush Senior) is now using ADSENSE in this thread to sell his book.

What a sorry bloke that man is.

Attached Files:

7. GTech

Best Answers:
    I have no doubt that neither you, nor anthony care about the Iraqi people. I think you've both made that very clear. But just because the two of you don't care about them, doesn't mean others don't. Just because you two don't care if they are tortured, doesn't mean our troops are not helping build their infrastructure, protecting them from terrorists, building schools, etc. You may not care about these things, but I do.

Why don't we care about Africa? Good question. Why didn't we take action in Rwanda? Why are we (nor the UN) doing anything about the slaughters in Dufar? If your position on these places are the same as with Iraqi people, then I suspect you don't really care about them either. I do.

As for Palestinians, I suspect you and anthony will care about them. I don't support terrorists and those that intentionally target children in their quest for virgins. But if Arabs truly cared for them, why are they not doing anything for them? Isn't it oddly strange that Arab countries are so obcessed with a very narrow strip of land, that peace is not an option, only ridding Jews (the sons of apes and pigs...as they put it) is their only option? Sounds like religious tolerance to me :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised that you supported them though. After all, they are just defending themselves by killing innocent children. Don't you remember the Chrisitan uprising and riots around the world when the Palestinians desecrated the Bible and a Christian church? Probably not, because Christians and Jews didn't take to the streets in riots and killing people:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44324

It's not part of my discussion. Go back and re-read my comments on the previous page and let me know if you find any flag waiving. The flag waiving is right next to anthony's response that he cares about Iraqi people's freedom. In other words, it's not there.

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    But Bush Senior and Big Dick do, that is why they left Saddam in power and stretched this war out from 1991 15 years plus GTech :confused:

Is that how we really care for the people of Iraq?

We have been at war 15 years and we have got nothing done but destruction, damaged our military and got in debt up to our eyeballs all the while Halliburton and the Houston Oilmens Association have enriched themselves.

Did Saddam gas the Kurds after the first Gulf War GTech, whose fault was that????

9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are still missing the point. I suppose you are not used to scientific discussion and that is the reason you do not know the steps in proving or disproving a theory.

We are not discussing who is a better person and what we care about or not. We are not discussing how bad UN or Russians are. We are not discussing Islam vs Christianity and we are not discussing what shade of blue the sky is.

The subject of discussion was to find the possible motives for government decision to go to war.

gworld, May 21, 2005 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Again Gworld, this war started in 91 and has really never ended, we had a no fly zone for years before the second invasion.

11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Then I suggest you stay on topic, if that is truly what you want. And when I do offer motives to the discussion, instead of skimming right over them like you did last time, offer some feedback.

Add those motives to your fault finding investigation :D

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What WMD GTech :confused:

I thought is was already proven that Bush and Blair lied about all that :eek:

Did we find them yet :confused:

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Was it?

http://cshink.com/united_nations_inspectors.htm

Since you can't read the NYT's article without a subscription, you can read it here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/archive/index.php/t-5017.html

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/17/112546.shtml

Supposing the above didn't exist, and you could actually use the "but, but, but what about WMD?" line, does that mean that these prominent democrats lied first?

No outrage? I didn't think so ;)

I'm surprised you don't remember the last week punch the NYT tried to give to Bush about the looting of WMD from Iraq. A classic move by them, but it didn't stick. It was fun to watch the liberal come up from the "but, but, but what about WMD" punch lines to grovel at Bush because their was looting. Can't have it both ways!

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Since he was such a great threat why did Bush Senior and Big Dick leave him in power in the first "so-called Victory" in the Gulf war in 1991 GTech :confused:

The Republicans will have a hard time explaining that, won't they GTech, in fact they will not even address it :eek:

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Reading comprehension...see previous posts that have answered same question about twenty times in past two months. Then take ginseng!

No outrage over the Democrat lies? Oh wait, were they lies?

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So to you we were victorious in the so-called first Gulf War that has now become a 15 year war that is going to go on for another 10 years or so and will have cost the American nation Trillions of dollars and many thousands of service men and womens lives.

What about those Iraqis that were destroyed by bad decisions by both Bush administrations GTech?

Great policy by the Bush administrations and their oil and war executive Dick Cheney to keep prices high and business strong. :eek:

Right GTech :confused:

17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Reading comprehension...see previous posts that have answered same question about twenty times in past two months. Then take ginseng!

No outrage over the Democrat lies? Oh wait, were they lies?

GTech, May 21, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Your posts get better every time you post them GTech :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

19. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wished I had time to read - btw I like your double-up on the smileys. Just like the 70s tv show's title: "Eight is enough" ;););););););):D

Blogmaster, May 21, 2005 IP
  20. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    ut oh, I guess people are gonna freak when they see the results after the war, I'm into history, and those cheap prices on gas will be HISTORY! lol shazamalama gone! lol;) :D Fortunitly I'm working on a new form of energy. Ever looked at a car? Were driving around old old dinosaurs! We haven't really advanced the technology of what makes it do what it does for a long time. I wont get any further into it, so don't bother replying with criticism :p :rolleyes: .

isaiasd2003, Aug 20, 2005 IP