1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using Protx.com Service?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by cdx, Sep 21, 2004.

Hi all.

I decided to ask this question because I heard some constrasting comments about Protx.com service.

People say that they are charching a high percent per transaction (I saw it in few places) while Protx.com write that they are charching just 20Euro per month for up to 1000 Transactions!

http://www.protx.com/products/pricingvsp.asp

Do u have any expirience in such services so I maybe learn something for you? Do u work with protx.com and let me know how they work?

- I contact their support and I got a reply after 48hours! but it was on something else.

I will be happy to know what you think,

Best regards,

guy.

cdx, Sep 21, 2004 IP
  2. Jonny

Jonny Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guy

Our website is using Prox an we have found it to be quite good.
    They set the account up without any fuss and gave us a plug in for out online shop.
    We currently only pay a monthly fee as we do not exeed the 1000 transaction limit.
    Any time i have had a query they have responed quickly.

Hope this helps

John.

Jonny, Sep 22, 2004 IP
  3. krilin50

krilin50 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also be interested in using them, but it is difficult without double-checking other sites using them. So please give us your url so that we could have a look.

Thanks

krilin

krilin50, Sep 22, 2004 IP
  4. cdx

cdx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jonny. I just gor a reply from protx.com :
    "you will also need to set up an Internet merchant account with a UK bank, who will charge you for processing your transactions."

Do u have another internet merchant account ? What's the reason for that? If protx.com doesn't make the charge, so what's the point? correct me if I am wrong...

Guy.

cdx, Sep 22, 2004 IP