1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using Pintastic on nginx?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by holyfire162, Aug 22, 2017.

Hi! I have moved a Pintastic site from apache server to nginx server. It seems support has not documented the server configuration set of rewrite rules for both web servers. Now I got stuck in a position having a site not working properly. I rewrote the apache rules for nginx but not all functions of the script work. Their support doesn't reply on the matter. Well, they claim I have to add the rewrite rules and the site will work. But they don't say what these rules are. They are not even in the documentation. Ha-ha! My server meets the requirements for the script. If any of you happens to be using this script on nginx, could you please share your configuration for comparison? I am pretty sure it is something quite simple that I am missing. :)

holyfire162, Aug 22, 2017 IP