1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using Google's NLP API?

Discussion in 'Google API' started by kjh-08, Dec 27, 2022.

I've been taking a deeper look into this NLP API and finding it very useful for SEO. It shows you the entities, sentiment (negative/neutral/positive), syntax and categories of a document.

The most useful for me is the entity extraction and category confidence ratings. This allows you to know what entities a competitor is including that you may not be using. And the category confidence rating helps you stayed focused on the search intent. Ex. Apple can fall into 3 categories at the minimum. Science/Technology, Food/Beverage, Gardening/Landscaping.

If you've used it before, what are the most beneficial ways you've found for it?

kjh-08, Dec 27, 2022 IP
  2. Kuvox

Kuvox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Our team is building out some stuff that uses LLMs to do stuff for Google Ads (checking/refining Ad placements for example). If you're interested shoot me a message. Not sure if you're running Google Ads or not but would be cool to talk either way.

Kuvox, Nov 20, 2023 IP