1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using CJ know if this is possible?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Mia, Dec 15, 2004.

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible with CJ as an eBay affiliate to list items of relavance to a site that are available on eBay. Ideally, it would be nice to automate this, or use some type of feed.

Specifically I am hoping to have a page on our site that users can see random auctions of items that are specifically related to the site. From there they can click on a link to an item that they may or may not bid on, and do this via our affiliate link such that we get credit, assuming they bid on that item, or any items for that matter.

I have seen an example of a site doing this, and notice the links are "qksrv.net-affilateid-ebayauction-item".

Thanx.

Mia, Dec 15, 2004 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer, Dec 15, 2004 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yeah, figured it out about 5 minutes after making my post, and here is what I blasted out since making my post: http://www.mccoypottery.com/ebay/ebay.php3

I love it.. Cool stuff.. Actually, it is called the Affiliates Kit.

Thanx!

Mia, Dec 15, 2004 IP