1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using both phpLD & eSyndicat?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by YMC, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that phpLD can be a SQL resource hug. There are customizations you can make to mitigate that though.

Nima, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  2. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used both a couple of years ago, I just didn't really like the feel of phpLD it seemed harder to customize the themes and get a nicer look and feel on, it just seemed more crude in the front end realm. I also found it harder to set up the way I wanted.

I liked eSyndicat a lot more, I never had any problems with it and found it easy to customize the theme and easier to set up the way I wanted. A couple of times I contacted support it took them a couple of days to respond I was not real impressed with the support.

This thread is almost a year old did you pick one yet ?

averyz, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  3. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Both phpLD and eSyndiCat are solid web directory scripts; of the two, I would probably lean toward eSyndiCat, but it wouldn't be an easy decision. Before deciding on one, you might want to take a look at phpMyDirectory, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.