1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone used entropay virtual visa card?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by androomidaa, Jun 2, 2008.

1. okuns

okuns Peon

Best Answers:
    I can see many people here are agents of entropay.

If entropay is not accepted by Paypal, its enough to tell you that they are not recognised.

People are not interested using their real credit card online and yet entropay asking for Passport and ID which is more valuable than credit card? what is verified by visa for? Please ask your bank how to register for verified by visa and you will be bold enough to use it online and not send any online company your ID and use your real card as well online with them.

If you must use virtual card go to those that will not ask you to send ID by email or fax...who knows what entropay does with your valued document when they go bankrupt soon.

I have done research and found out that you do not need to send ID or passport to get a VCC from the below companies and people have been using them with rest of mind:

www.www-card.com
    www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com

Above i can recommend for now...STOP never ever send you passport or ID to any company requiring same for the purpose of VCC.

Be wise!!!

okuns, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  2. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

Sorry, what you write here is not correct.

@ first: Entropay is not just a "company" where you have to be scared what happens to your ID. It´s a company certified by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) (as you can see on the bottom of the website). So you can be sure their won´t be done any kind of "scam" with your ID.

About "VerifiedbyVisa": it makes using your real CC a bit more secure then using it without VBV, but there can still be creditcard fraud with your real info. You can buy "VBV card details" everywhere on the web and fraudsters can use them to buy on the web. With a VCC they (the onlineshops) will "never" get your real info, and in worst case if a webstore is hacked the hackers will just get your VCC details so no need to worry about an empty bank account because of CC-fraud.

Hellfire81, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  3. egbon

egbon Peon

Best Answers:
    For the fact that they ask for Passport and ID, makes entropay a no go area. who knows what will happen to your documents when they liquidate.

No matter, who is certified t handle personal documents, identity fraud can still be committed, entropay is not an exception either..why worry, when i can get the same service without sending any document.

Go to other VCC provider, one does not need to play with his ID this time around when identity theft is all over the place

egbon, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  4. Alteo

Alteo Peon

Best Answers:
    Nuh. He means that if they won't do any SEO for them selfs they won't get bunch of clients, even with the great Service that they offer.

Alteo, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  5. success2008

success2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing to argue here please. I wonder why some one should be having HELFIRE as user name.

Say "No" to any online site requiring Passport and ID. that sucks!!!

We have other service, we can buy vcc without ID and they whats the arguement all about here...the moderator should banned "HELFIRE" if he does not understand what people are talking about here.

No matter who handles public documents, identity theft is still on the high rate even with entropay.

I dont want to see or hear of any site asking for passport or ID for the provision of VCC

success2008, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  6. Alteo

Alteo Peon

Best Answers:
    Alteo, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  7. Alteo

Alteo Peon

Best Answers:

LOL. Your just registered nick give more attempts to get you banned rather Hellfire81.

Nice nick there bro

When buying a vcc from bank, you are always asked for some ID.
    BiG Structures like EntroPay and simillar one (paypal) would require some Identity Verification no matter what. Otherwise they would not be able to return you money if you aren't verified.

But I aggree with you, it would be much better if we could had more services without ID & verifications

Chinease company which product Cards.

I would never give any IDs to those guyz :D

Alteo, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  8. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

LOL you really don´t have any idea what you are talking about.

first: you can´t read: who is Helfire?

second: there are even RELIABLE online banks asking for these docs (which are regulated to by some countries financial institutions).

So like you said: nothing to argue here. Go on and buy your OVERPRICED VCCS (without ID of course) on scamsites which you can find everywhere if you search the net.

Hellfire81, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  9. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

www.www-card. is a trusted site.

to the other one I would never send a cingle cent

10. Zicofox

Zicofox Peon

Best Answers:
    Zicofox, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  11. okuns

okuns Peon

Best Answers:
    Whether you send money to first or the second does not matter to us here..you are not to say where people should buy their VCC... both companies are doing great. BUT never ask for Passport or ID that could be compromised.

More important than the technological safeguards is the integrity of the company you are dealing with. All the technology in the world won�t protect you from a corrupt employee who steals your information from their employer�s database. Nor will it protect you from an otherwise honest company that doesn�t have the technical expertise to protect your information.

My advice, don't believe the security statements given by the web vendors because one of their employees with access to the data bank can sell out thousands of confidential names in a keystroke.

Do not send documents to www.entropay.com I know what am talking about here.

okuns, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  12. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @
    Okuns

Without Identity documents, How do you think they can counter credit card fraud ? How you think Entropay or any other organisation which accepts online payments through credit card verify if you are the legitimate holder of the parent credit card used for loading your account ?

Entropay is one of the best Virtual card website with an equally responsible and polite customer care, Been using them over the years and never had an issue with them

rome, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  13. success2008

success2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to do is as follows:

when you get an order, you send fax to the issuing bank of the credit card holder.

The credit card issuer would call the owner of card to verify if he or she is the one using his card on a particular site.

The bank or credit card issuer respond to the fax of the merchant and the customer is verified, this is the best way to verify true ownership of card like others not asking people to send via email or fax a copy of passport etc..then fraud can be commited with same even the smallest employee.

We all should fight against such companies asking people for passport copy and ID..its enough of those crazy things we have suffered online.
    If u dont stop this talk about agreeing to merchants asking for document especially the so called entropay, I would believe it is entropay staff and its advertisers posting here and I will notify the management of this thread about it.
    Here is not a place to defend any company...the so called Helfire81 had been repeatedly defending entropay as if he is just sitting by the company and waiting for the next bomb on entropay.

If he is not a staff or a public advertiser, I wonder why his long responses to this thread as a moderator.

Peace!!!

14. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @
    success2008

and how do you think Entropay or any other merchant would know the name of the issuing bank which the account member is using to load the card ? and do you actually think banks down there respond to faxes and other confirmation they receive from merchants ? if this is feasible, there are thousands of merchants who would be sending down the details/faxes to the issuing bank and the issuing bank would do no work the whole day other than sending back those thousands of faxes they receive .....

Which is easier, the merchant verifying the identity of the member or the merchant first finding out the card issuer bank which I doubt is possible to from the card number.....

The answer is " Merchant Verifying the identity "

rome, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  15. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

LOL you are really a funny guy that´s all I can say.

I don´t defend Entropay because there is nothing to defend. Noone forces you to use their service if you don´t want to give out your ID. It´s your choice so it´s everyone elses. If you don´t want to use it, just don´t do.

I just say the service Entropay offers is a good one (and not because you say it isn´t doesn´t make it bad ;-))

16. rajanurs

rajanurs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even the most reputed banks/financial insitutions are vulnerable for frauds and thefts despite all the precautions they take. Some of the crimes are carried out by employees (even top level executives) of these companies.

There is a certain element of risk associated with everyone we do business with. However there is also trust which makes the businesses function smoothly.

If there is any specific reason why Entropay should not be trusted can you please tell us ?

rajanurs, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  17. success2008

success2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, we have come to the bottom line of it all:
    for the fact that you say they are good for you does not make the right choice for others. And for the other small brain guy...yes merchant does know where your issuing bank is located in case you dont know cos you are just a small boy on the internet.

Finally, the idea of a VCC is to help others who do not even qualify for a credit card to shop online. if to get a credit card and a passport and ID before you can get a VCC, I prefer, www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com and I have bought from them many times..no going back no argument..

18. egbon

egbon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you success2008, you are the one that got the feel and mind of the common users who do not even have access to a credit card talk less of using it to get a VCC..

I think all the contributors here should know the basics of argument here, which some advertisers here have paid deaf ears to; even when they know what we are talking about here.
    They just want to push the service of their sponsors which is not allowed here.
    People without credit card should be able to shop online thats the essence of VCC..better, People should contact their own bank for VCC, which is now been issued without any trouble. And companies like www.entropay.com will hide their face

egbon, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  19. rajanurs

rajanurs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you put more trust in DP member with 4 posts recommending a VCC issuer who dont even identify their company or contact details ?

Oh wait....you also got 4 posts and you are recommending the same issuer

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=5511088#post5511088....maybe

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=5670296#post5670296

Nigerian bank huh ? :D that explains it all :D

rajanurs, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  20. okuns

okuns Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats not the issue man!!!.. They can have affiliate in any country..as their name sounded, worldwide.. people can make deposit for their card easily without paying any western union fee or transfer charges. They have easy payment namely; USA, the UK, JAPAN, Malaysia even in India... Thats what make them great at least for the common people who can not afford a credit card to shop online..

I buy from the site as well..and hv not problem with them..

okuns, Jun 23, 2008 IP