1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone used a generator for over 250k pages?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by aqi32, Dec 27, 2005.

hey guys :)

looking for a generator that can handle 250k+ pages, anyone had any experience with any that they could recommend?

cheers :)
    SEMrush

aqi32, Dec 27, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never used this on anything so big, but http://enarion.net/google/ is the best generator I have ever used. You can test it for 30 seconds online, then download it when you are ready. Once installed, I suppose let it run and find something to do while it searches :)

Riboflavin, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  3. tkluge

tkluge Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

You can use the development version of phpSitemapNG - this handles websites with 50.000++ pages. Please send me a private message and I'll help you with the details.

I assume that you have the 250k pages in a database. Than it's really easy - you just have to create a custom input plugin that will fetch the content from the database and put this to phpSitemapNG - and it'll do the rest.

Best regards,
    Tobias

tkluge, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  4. aqi32

aqi32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry i hadn't come back to this thread, i actually stumbled across enarion and am currently trying it on a site with only 15k pages.

will send that pm :)

aqi32, Jan 11, 2006 IP