1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use Shoutserv hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by techlady, Aug 16, 2007.

1. qualityhostings

qualityhostings Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Updating since 4 days? :confused: :eek:

qualityhostings, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  2. johnwoof

johnwoof Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi

c'mon guys shoutserv.com is use less

thanks

johnwoof, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. qualityhostings

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shoutserv.com Brief History

Born on: 2007-06-24

Death : 2007-10-16 or 18

Plans they gave :
    Shared Hosting Onetime fee for lifetime!
    Reseller hosting onetime fee for lifetime!
    Master Reseller hosting : one time fee for lifetime!
    Alpha Master hosting Onetime fee for lifetime!

Now , I got it, Lifetime = 4 months

The chapter is closed.

qualityhostings, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  4. qualityhostings

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At last , SunTex Hosting is the one and only web host in this world providing Alpha master Reseller hosting package with good uptime!

See what our clients tell about us www.suntexhosting.com/?testi

qualityhostings, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  5. techlady

techlady Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Are we really still debating this?

Majority rules, Shoutserv or Vetrox or whoever hell it is SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

techlady, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  6. coldgansta

coldgansta Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    google this keyword(Shoutserv hosting)

Now the world knows they suk!!
    Thats if the world would google it

coldgansta, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  7. Nitro777

Nitro777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At the first time i don't feel so good for this server ?

Nitro777, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  8. lightstarm2k

lightstarm2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I don't like any thread talking about shoutserv. Why still talking about this? There are many other good companies we can host. I hate shoutserv.

lightstarm2k, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  9. basscleff

basscleff Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the worst i have ever had!
    absolutely THE worst.
    disabled all my accounts for 1 domain using high cpu.
    never told me what domain, nor the opportunity to investigate.
    take 3 days to reply to emails
    deleted all my domains, databases.
    then was sold off.
    but apparently now, its much better, new owners,
    but still cost me a lot of headaches.

I still have a lifetime hosting account there - for sale if anyone wants if :)

basscleff, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  10. bznaidi

bznaidi Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i was scamed take care

bznaidi, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  11. qualityhostings

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

We may close this tread because shoutserv is no longer there!

Its dead forever.

qualityhostings, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  12. ultimatehost

ultimatehost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is shoutserv.com really DEAD?

or the OWNER is DEAD?

Who is the new owner?

Can anyone get their money back or how to get it?

ultimatehost, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  13. WaQas

WaQas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WaQas, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  14. Aiiron

Aiiron Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Found another one owned by Ash's father-in-law:

www.Danserv.co.uk (Dan Dowling)

These things are popping up all over the place

Aiiron, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  15. Chris Blood

Chris Blood Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shoutserv sucks. When i sold my company UnlimitedHoster to shoutserv's ash he ripped me off and ran my former company into the ground and delete all the clients accounts and they all came to me for refunds and i got a dozen paypal disputes!!!! :mad:

Chris Blood, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  16. danserv

danserv Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have nothing to do with ShoutServ at all. We were subcontracted to do abuse checks on the shoutserv systems - that is all.

1. Ash is not married - hes 16
    2. I don't have a daughter.

Regards,

D Dowling
    DanServ Administrator

danserv, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  17. homeworkershosting.com

homeworkershosting.com Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    QUOTE:
    My list of the worst hosting companys
    shoutserve
    homeworkershosting

Quote from ACTUAL email received at the end of the above person's hosting term with us:
    "I will be sorry to leave you!"
    Says it all really...

Hi everyone, I am the Homeworkershosting.com new CEO :D

My staff did a yahoo search recently and the ONLY reviews of hosting at homeworkershosting.com evidently originate from ONE person who hasn't used homeworkershosting.com since July 2007, which sadly is painting a profoundly poor image of our newly regenerated company.

Please note that we took over from the previous owners around Sept 2007 and have had nothing but fantastic reports back from our clients and we're incredibly proud of our fast servers, fast support and fantastic uptime these days.
    We find it to be a total injustice that one person who had a bad experience before we even took over, has had the free reign to post what ever they like about us where ever they like.
    We sincerely apologise for any harm caused by the previous owners of homeworkershosting.com and can assure everyone that we have been and still are moving forward very fast and furiously towards providing the hosting that small businesses and big companies alike expect and deserve.
    Please go to our support forums at homeworkershosting.com/support/ and look at the support time responses compared to the original post time and you'll see we are FAST!

Please check out our new hosting domain (yes thanks to ONE person we're publicly rebranding ourselves to dispel the reputation that just ONE person has managed to sabotage!) at 123masterhosting.com/hosting/serverstatus.php to see our server status statistics (the script is still being configured for orders and doesn't work yet, so I'm not advertising a direct link to our services if that's what you're thinking hehe!). I am making this point 'publicly' so everyone can see we're not changing domain names to deceive anyone or for no reason...if you were in our shoes you'd do the same for the sake of damage limitation! There's no other option for us thanks to the posts which have been closed yet at STILL showing up in search engines!
    Please also go to ebay, do a search for homeworkers2005 and check out our amazing feedback!

I really feel strongly about fighting our corner because having seen the reviews from the same person copied from site to site, as if it's truth and written in stone (which it may be but is no longer the case!) it infuriates me to the core to see that the subjects I want to rectify are locked, and can't be edited or disputed, they are just there in plain view, whenever any one wants decides to read up about us, that's all they see! Really fair huh?!
    We have in the last 6 months many repeat orders from regular clients, this alone speaks volumes to us yet there's no way we can get rid of ONE bad comment?!
    Yes, we used to rent server space, and yes we still do, but we also have our OWN servers now (NEVER put all your eggs in one basket :) )and we have most certainly filtered out the bad hosting companies WE'VE used in the past...yes we've had VERY bad experiences with reseller hosts, rather ironic but true lol! For example, if tarasprings dot co dot uk ever create a new hosting site, (their site has been as it is now since they closed ALL our previous owners' reseller accounts in Feb 2007!) then DO NOT USE THEM! Paypal are STILL trying to get our money back and the dispute has been left open yet untouched since then... we are not holding our breath lol! I truly hope they do not/have not already reinvented themselves so more unsuspecting victims wander into their lair!

Here's another one, they sadly still operate! icanahost.com - well ok should have guessed by the name how bad they'd be...i canna host lmao! Never a truer word said. So much downtime it was unreal, and their 'customer service' was very rude and slow - STAY AWAY!

If you don't believe we've turned this company around, or our ebay feedback testimonies, which of course is entirely understandable if you don't (one person can seemingly damage an entire company! - I love the internet mostly but HATE it for the above reason!) then so be it and nothing more can be said other than to wish everyone huge internet success and happy lives :)

PS I'd like to thank DP for leaving this post open so my company can at least attempt to defend itself and get a word in edgeways :)

PPS Please at least consider us as your next and final hosting provider, along with cpanel accounts we now offer WHM reseller accout, and no, despite it being quoted many many times on here, you do NOT get what you pay for with us, you get MUCH more besides, some companies REALLY DO want to please everyone all of the time, even though it's impossible in reality, we try out best! We not a large corporate company with staff coming out of our ears, and therefore attention to detail and that personal touch is applied where ever possible, so please remember this when choosing a hosting company.

PPPS To DP user name = coldgansta aka lyndsay may, aka andrew hodgkiss: we welcome your response to this, we have seen from the past owners' emails that your site your-bids.com was hosted with homeworkershosting.com until Jul 2007. We've also seen that it is you and ONLY you who has posted bad reviews of this company all over the internet. The posts you have created have been copied and taken as gospel by sites claiming to show the worst hosts.
    As I'm sure you can appreciate, there is FIERCE competition for hosting these days.
    Only the best will survive, and we plan to be the best. We sincerely hope you can see our point of view just as we can see yours, and we apologise once again for any inconvenience caused by the previous owners of homeworkershosting.com
    We hope that your-lots.com is bringing you lots of success and happiness, and wish you well if we don't hear back from you.

homeworkershosting.com, Jan 26, 2008 IP