1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use ePilot?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Merchantprince, May 7, 2005.

I vaguely remember trying them out years ago when I was publishing ebooks. Nothing much to rave about, if I recall. Anyway, I'm in a new field now and just received a solicitation from them in my email.

Among what they pitch, here is what I was interested to learn more about:

"Industry experts estimate that Yahoo and Google reach 80% of the online search audience... Why get less than 100%? As a leading pay-per-click search engine, ePilot targets the remaining 20% of the internet search audience."

Now is this just marketing hype or is there some fact or statistical information to back up their claim? They mention LookSmart, Searches.com and Index.com as part of their network.

Anyone using ePilot?

Merchantprince, May 7, 2005 IP
  2. Dastar

Dastar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I remember them from the days where they were pay to surf/pay to search...... :D

Dastar, May 7, 2005 IP
  3. ccasselman

ccasselman Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used and continue to use ePilot. However, I can not comment on the conversion ratio or quality of the traffic. I use them to just push lots of traffic around and they are great for that.

I get decent traffic in their lower bid levels, usually 0.02 or 0.03 is all I do. I haven't every tried their 0.07 recommendation to get in the whole network.

chad

ccasselman, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  4. jbw

jbw Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to use epilot on the other side of things (as a feed). I can say after that I would not pay to be on epilot, but they agrigate a few other feeds so they may not be 100% avoidable once you leave the top 2.

jbw, Jun 4, 2005 IP
  5. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried ePilot for one of my pharmacy sites. They flooded me with traffic -- burned up my entire budget -- and as far as I could tell I never got one conversion. And this is on a site that converts very well.

compar, Jun 4, 2005 IP