1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use a content spinner?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Seobiznezz, Jul 21, 2006.

1. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spinner can't generate Human Friendly content which can't read by human and can’t understood the meaning better do write original content you will get more benefit

sousen, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. pinewinds8

pinewinds8 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure why I have seen so many endorsements of Jet Spiner. In a nutshell, I found the enrollment process ridiculously involved...having to fill out numerous forms, being redirected to several other screens, and trying to sell you something you don't need. Look at my full take on it at my Article Spin Doctor website. Jet Spinner is free, but what they put you through in order to actually use it is awful. You get what you pay for.

pinewinds8, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    asghar.paracha, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. Jackie Cris

Jackie Cris Peon

Best Answers:
    I use easyarticlespinner.net because it can produce decent results in a matter of minutes. It is very easy to use and as far as my experience is concern, Im satisfied with it and I dont think I will be needing any expensive spinners just to get the quality I need.

Jackie Cris, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  5. amyo11

amyo11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend do it manually.

These tools simply give you crap articles. And you will have to check it all over again.

amyo11, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  6. seosannu

seosannu Guest

Best Answers:
    Great discussion explained with good examples...Thanks to all.

seosannu, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  7. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Automated tools can throw so much of junk that it can even jeopardise your author account at many directories, that is if you want to keep the article sites to accept your articles, but dont want to write new article for each site, then what you can use is sentence level spinning. Rewrite the sentences as you deemed fit with your imagination sticking to the theme of the sentence and use one of the free tools available to randomize the articles, there are many online where you paste the syntaxed version and it will give outputs. This should solve the problem a lot of junk article thrown out by these machines.

COBSolutions, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  8. smorko

smorko Guest

Best Answers:
    I have bad experience with this. Don’t use it. If you plan to do serious business, hire a professional writer to do right job.

smorko, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  9. pinewinds8

pinewinds8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jackie. I have not checked out easyarticlespinner. Is it a free service? I will definitely check it out to see how it compares to thebestspinner, which is a fully feature-loaded subscription service.

pinewinds8, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  10. elochrist

elochrist Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize this is a crazy old post. But I just found it. So for anyone late in the find as I am, I'd like to add some useful points here... ;)

I've used a couple article spinners, as well as gotten a few off-shore outsourced articles.

"Um...yeah. What!" <-- that pretty much describes readability.

:p Some of these pieces of software just 'suck crap through a straw'. The problem is that they are TOO automated. The big 'G' can smell a rat as fast as flies will smell that above mentioned poo these days, so it behooves us to be a little more savvy.

Recently I've stumble across an article spinner --> spinningwizard.com (<---not affiliate link. It's free) that has pretty much revolutionized my content distribution. :cool:

The awesome part about that spinner is that it does not JUST spin articles. You can spin your blog posts, your rss feed submissions, classified ads, directory submissions, podcast submissions, press releases, social bookmarks, and video submissions. :cool:

The power of this is that you can use it to re-purpose your content. Meaning, once you have a good quality article, you can take the article and convert it to all those different pieces of content.

This is a full fledged content spinner --> spinningwizard.com .

Ok, here's the thing.

The ONLY way to get indexed in Google and stay indexed, is to provide good quality content and there is no way around this.

There are all kinds of tricks to get indexed, but it doesn't last.

If you're trying to build a business you need both the SERPs to show your content but you also need real people to dig it too.

We have to write our content for people mainly and for the SERPs second.

So either you will HAVE to write good quality, original content, yourself or you'll have to pay good money to get it done...

Then if you use a content spinner --> spinningwizard.com like what I'm suggesting, It will give you the ability to spin that content into multiple different types of media. You're not making 15 gazillion spun article versions (although you could) you are taking the "valuable and helpful" content and distributing it across the web to maximize the content's exposure.

The best content spinning software are those that give you the ability to re-write the content so you maintain the readability. To re-write it by word and by sentence.

This is not a 100% automated process. You MUST be involved -- You MUST do the work, or the end result might not be so cool.

Bottom line:

Good quality first.
    Broaden your web presence on that content with multiple mediums.
    Use a good content spinner --> spinningwizard.com to make it much quicker.

Hope this helps...

elochrist, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  11. tylerseo123

tylerseo123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Automated spinning is really awful. You get weird combinations of words that don't form a normal sentence, really bad do not use.

Yet, I have tried an Article Writing service called Content Spooling, www.contentspooling.net that provides article spinning. The great thing about this service is they have a team of in house writers that spin the articles manually. They have really writers re writing each sentences to create more versions of your articles. And I was very impressed when I got my requested articles back because unlike those retarted automated spinner softwares, the articles were written very well. Of course they were great because REAL people wrote them for me. I started using their service a year ago and I am still using their service on a monthly basis. Try them out you will be very happy and they even have very affordable deals. Actually they charge a bit low so that's another great thing that I like. Cheap and great quality!

actual people doing the spinning of an article

tylerseo123, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  12. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing it manually beats any content spinners, but if you want a content spinner compare your article with what the spinner produces to see how good the spinner with your manually spinned one

golfpro1, Oct 18, 2010 IP