1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use a content spinner?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Seobiznezz, Jul 21, 2006.

I am thinking of trying this one here. www.content-spinner.info/

Or is there other tools that might work similar?

Looking to generate good content but I want it to actually make sense.

Seobiznezz, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  2. Keith Taylor

Keith Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those things are an insult to writers. Bah.

Keith Taylor, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  3. StuartL

StuartL Peon

Best Answers:
    No Keith - it's not an insult to writers - it's an insult to people who are silly enough to use it.

The plain fact is that in the online business - just as in any other business - you have to spend money to make it. This tool will return exactly what anyone invests in it.

StuartL, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  4. Keith Taylor

Keith Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm gonna have a rubber stamp made up so I can slap that on the forehead of eveyone who tries to buy keyword articles for $2 - even better, on the guys on those bidding sites who ask for 'high-quality, first class copywriting skills' and then explain that their budget per page runs to $10.

On second though, I'll make a branding iron.

Keith Taylor, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  5. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I demoed a content rewriter once. I have never had such a good laugh.

I encourage everyone to go out and use them. Once the dust settles, there will be plenty of new clients to be had. Those things kill credibility faster than anything I have seen.

Just made sure you use it on your own content. If you use them on someone else's content, you will get sued.

marketjunction, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  6. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    So what is the answer? Spinners suck? They can't write proper sentences in proper English?

Yes I agree that they are an insult to copywriters who are well educated in the English language.

What is the difference though. Hiring someone from India for $1 per hour who doesn't know proper English to write content and/or a content spinner?

Personally I am tired of India and other East Asian country copywriters making a mockery out of the English language to produce cheap content for the net.

Seobiznezz, Jul 23, 2006 IP
    tankard likes this.
  7. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if those are your only two choices, I guess the software is fine.

The software will make you look like a fool, but so can these other budget writers can too, so it's a toss up.

If you know the English language at all, you know that simply replacing some words doesn't work. Also, if you use the software on content that's not yours, you are creating a derivative work, which is copyright infringement.

Here is an actual example for a content rewriter.

Original: So can taking the time to find the best . . .

Rewrite: So can winning the time to find the best . . .

I would hope you see the difference and how foolish the owner would look. If the original was owned by someone else, you could be finding yourself in court.

How about hiring professional writers? Is your business not worth it?

marketjunction, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  8. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    rehash, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  9. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I think asking DP members is the way to go for a quote. You at least get to see the work prior to payment for most. However, you must be honest and pay up and promise not to recind the request and use someone's work.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  10. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use the google translation tool. Translate the text from English to French and back again.

It won't make much sense but its free.

mad4, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  11. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a scam. However i would like to hear other ppl's opinions before judging.

infonote, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  12. Voasi

Voasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content spinners are best used for spamming the search engines, via getting around the dup. content filters. Google will usually pick up on this anywhere from 3-6 months and de-index the site. So if you do it, be forewarned that the domain you put the content on will probably get banned.

Webspinner is probably the best. I've used SecretArticleConverter.com with success.

The only problem with content spinners is that it is really gibberish, if you're trying to pump out hundreds of pieces of content within a day. You can use them with some manual success, which takes a little longer, but its a lot more readable.

Voasi, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  13. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to spin content you should be using something that takes your input and randomizes word, sentence, paragraph, order and occurrence. This is the only way to get truely human readable content that is not obviously spun. Try out jetspinner.com, its free to use.

TiGG, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  14. ElectriMedia

ElectriMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used a lot of these spinners and I can tell you that most of them do not have the flexibility that some of the better ones do.

Jetspinner is nice because it's free and it does have good flexibility, but what I don't like about the online tools is that well, you have to be online. This isn't ideal and the other problem with the online tools is that they are much slower than an application that you install.

For the paid windows installed spinners, Content Spinner Pro is by far the best tool out there. You can process batches of files or just a single file, you can add randomized sentences, add a header, middle and footer, and it also has it's own built in Thesaurus.

I produce articles with this tool that are as close to perfect as any spun article can be, and they are completely human readable compared to some of the other spinners I've used.

The articles I spin with this tool have helped me build a pretty good sized niche sites domain that makes me some good money so I guess the proof is in the bank so to speak.

At any rate, you can probably find other tools that will work just as good, I only know what has worked and is working for me.

Hope this helps,

As for these tools being an insult to writers.... I guess the point here is, not everyone is a writer, and many don't have the time or inclination to spend their time writing, so if you're a writer, then by all means write. I personally do enough writing that for the low hanging fruit, I can spend my time doing much more productive things. They really do save me quite a bit of time. I will say though, in order for ANY of these spinners to work well, they still do require that you take the time to set them up properly if you want to have articles that read well and aren't just junk coming out.

ElectriMedia, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  15. toneduster

toneduster Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the actual effectiveness spinning ,say you pay 15 bucks for a high quality articles then you spin it for a blog or other sites then create back links to your site with a mini network? is this what you all are talking about?

toneduster, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  16. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Tone, one of the most effective methods is to pay your $15 for the high quality article, rewrite it into multiple variations for a quality spinner, then using a spun submission program (Jetsubmitter.com was the first designed for this) to submit a UNIQUE version of each of your articles to various article directories. This helps boost the benefits from submitting to multiple directories.

TiGG, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  17. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a program that will let you spin a single article? I've seen the ones where you have to add brackets with synonyms, but I don't want to use those, since I only want a single copy.

Pixelrage, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  18. ElectriMedia

ElectriMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello markn26,

Content Spinner Pro does single articles as well as multiple batch articles. What I like about this Article Rewriter is that it is super fast and very flexible to use. It comes with two synonym lists that you can work with (use the small-word-group.txt best results), heck you can even create your own synonym list and load it into this program.

With just a click of a radio button you can pick the level of spinning that you want such as (Level 1 (%15), Level 2 (30%), Level 3 (45%), Level 4 (60%), Level 5 (75%), or Manual Thesaurus) which means it will spin that percentage of the synonyms in the entire article.

You can even save the output articles in different formats such as .txt, .php, .html which means you can actually use it to create instant web pages if you wanted.

Hope this helps,

ElectriMedia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  19. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    these tools are totally useless, it just comes up with poor content that doesn't make logical sense. It's no substitute for a human content creation

lightlysalted, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  20. info-web

info-web Peon

Best Answers:
    Automated tools are only good at providing a machine readable version, only human interaction can make then human readable. These tools can only replace words with synonyms and fail badly in providing a human touch and feeling.

info-web, Jul 30, 2008 IP