1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone try Altitude Digital Partners (a CPM based site)?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mobius121, Dec 19, 2010.

I haven't really seen a review on this company, just random posts in comments and forums dealing with cpm advertising. Any experience with them?

mobius121, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  2. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site does look promising but is it just me or there is no signup button?

~~~~, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. mobius121

mobius121 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you click on the Publishers link, there is a "contact us" button toward the bottom of the page that comes up. They ask about your site so I think this is how it works. I couldn't find anything about minimum impressions so I am not sure what they are looking for :confused:

mobius121, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. KennyAL

KennyAL Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey, I actually have been using Altitude to monetize my remnant inventory. They do all the work to get me the best available cpms and have a great system to let me check up on my website's progress. It's definitely worth a try if you are looking for partnering with someone new- they really take care of my website.

KennyAL, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  5. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are they pay with paypal?

okpa, May 25, 2011 IP
  6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of this site before. They seem like an ad agency.

mtmjohn, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. altitude123

altitude123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I work for Altitude Digital Partners, and over here we handle all of your traffic coming in and monetize it for you. We represent your site(s) to Networks and direct buyers to move the bottom line. If any of you have any questions you can email me at devin@altitudedigitalpartners.com. I hope this helps you out.

altitude123, Aug 31, 2011 IP
    North Carolina SEO likes this.
  8. Pshyco

Pshyco Member

Best Answers:
    How they will Pay what payment terms ??

Pshyco, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  9. SDI

SDI Peon

Best Answers:
    Be aware of using AltitudeDigital!!!!

we have tried this company and from other 3rd party advertising companies this one is the worst. They will start nice way, all good ads and so on, later on you will see lot of bad ads ("You are the 10,000 visitor and you have won!!!, Your computer is infected, fix it now!!! etc). If you contact them, they will fix it for a moment and in week or so same ads are back. They will not even ask you and they will load video ads, self-redirecting ads without your knowledge. That is really bad, cause google will pick on that very quickly and your site can easily end up with a splash screen "Warning, this site contains malware".

what will AltitudeDigital not tell you:

they keep 25% of your earnings (from already low eCPM payout)
    minimum payout $250 and it takes over 60 days.

This company actually contacted us via another 3rd party advertising network (AltitudeDigital's ads were served via other 3rd party company) promising better eCPM cost. But guess what, their eCPM cost was actually worst served directly from them than via another (middle man) network.

and if you have been curious about payments :)))) they send us a wire transfer once after many notifications it's time to pay. We have discontinued services from AltitudeDigital and till this day they still didn't pay us 6 months worth earnings.

So here comes advice for anyone thinking using AltitudeDigital: if you can afford to have ads on your site for 6 months and not getting paid for them this company might be the right choice for you :)))))

PS: we have stored email correspondence between us and AltitudeDigital as a proof.

SDI, Nov 3, 2014 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  10. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is old, but wanted to share that SDI is correct. After a few months, they just stop paying you. I finally managed to choke a partial payment out of them recently, about 5 months late. It's just not worth it. Other ad networks pay.

Chilly, Oct 9, 2015 IP