1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried - getgoogleadsfree .com ?? What's your opinion?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mactep, Apr 19, 2007.

1. samlocalguy

samlocalguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This one is cool idea.. lol

samlocalguy, May 26, 2007 IP
  2. nicerolex

nicerolex Peon

Best Answers:
    I want my money back, I feel so robbed after buying guide, these guys are so dishonest. After reading it you will realize it requires around 3-6months of time investment and possible hundreds or even thousands of dollars invested into it. The whole guide is total crap.

nicerolex, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  3. Infusionx

Infusionx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys and girls....

I am total amazed at how many people actually fell for the sales copy and couldnt wait to grab their credit cards and purchase this e -book.

AT lot of us here in the forum have their own websites and nearly all of us have at sometime made the mistake and purchased software thats makes promises that simply cant be kept.

1.) We all know there is no such thing as "multiple streams of income which stuffs cash into our pockets entirely on autopilot" whilst we lay in our beds sucking on havanna cigars.

2.)We all know that any software that has the words "Blaster" will get you on a spam list.

3.) There are no secrets to be learnt. IF anyone has a secret that makes you rich, the last thing hes gonna do it sell it to you for a measly $ 67.

4.) A sales copy that uses phrases like "powerfull new formular" or "Traffic stampede to your site" or even better "believe this...I am not pulling your leg !!" have been designed to grab your attention, NOT to convince you how good the product is.

Have you ever wondered why these sales copy pages are soooooo long ?.
    The more you read, the more you want to believe. The more you believe, the more likely it will be that you ll snap out of your credit card and buy whatever is being sold. I mean...dont we all want to make money whilst doing nothing?,,,,thats the word: "Get rich on autopilot ".

These sales copies are a pure work of art. They make simple good down to earth people buy products that promise us wealth with little of no effort.
    Selling products on the net is hardest thing to do. Thats why the sales copy has to grab you by the eyeballs and suck out all your common sense untill you buy. Its the only chance they have!

I suppose the concept is quite unique and simple.

Write an e book and have the perfect sales copy written for you. There people around that are excellent at this.

Then is just a matter of selling as many e-books as you can for as musch money as you can. My god...who is worried about refunds if you sell 20 copies a day for am month at $67 !

Work it out.....we are talking $40,000 a month. If HALF of this has to be refunded then there is still enough left to buy a new car with..!

Or even better...read this !: http://www.buymystupidebook.com/

This just about sums it all up ;-)

Infusionx, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  4. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Powned ! :D I agree with this and I think we should shut this guy down, how ? I Just guess we can lower he ppc budget like someone here mentioned .

Lemon116, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  5. Infusionx

Infusionx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldnt even bother doing that. The best thing is that I have been receiving
    SPAM from a so called " Digital Point Member" using this e mail address: . The mails use the titel "Google pay-per-clicks now free" and is signed at the end by someone called DP MEMBER "DRIG"

I cant find an unsubscribe ( I dont remember even subscribing ) link so this makes it illigit anyway.

Anyone else been receiving mails from him ?

Infusionx, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have Yahoo, MSN and Gmail services just clicking the Spam button gets rid of your spam.

rmartish, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  7. natureday

natureday Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just about to buy this ebook, and I saw this post on here. I just want to say thanks to everyone for writing your comments.
    Anna:)

natureday, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  8. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, don't buy books that promise you free google ads. That is how google makes money so they sure won't give it away for free.

rmartish, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  9. kausik

kausik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't Buy It, Complete Scam. I Have That E Book. Please Don't Buy.

kausik, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  10. theo-zzzz

theo-zzzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You posted this 4 times.
    Are you a friend of 'the genius'?

theo-zzzz, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  11. jenny73

jenny73 Peon

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine bought this book and I can confirm that it is not worth it. While their techniques are logical, the amount of money and time needed to impiment them are beyond excessive.
    Jenny

jenny73, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  12. prosumer86

prosumer86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its like coming out with a eBook:

"How To Rent A Shop For FREE"

Then teaching people to sub-let a small portion(s) of your shop out to tenants and make sure that it covers the cost of your rent and

*PRESTO*

You have a shop for free. DUH.

That's an idea... I guess i'm off to work on my new radical eBook!!! ;)

prosumer86, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  13. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :D Haha. Dont forget to remind us when you get that radical new ebook out :p

anions, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  14. thomashoi

thomashoi Member

Best Answers:
    Never believe in such strategy. Even if this is really true, google will definitely got wind of this and tweak the their internal process. Nothing comes free in this world!

thomashoi, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  15. jimbob

jimbob Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, total BS. There are plenty of free adword books about.

jimbob, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  16. chrisd

chrisd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, if you push this logic just a little further, you get:

"Make 1 million in 1 year, doing nothing! 100% guaranteed!"

Here is the dirty little secret:
    Put $20 millions on a 1 year 5% CD.

HA...HA...

I'm not sure who is worst, the person writting that book or the people buying it...:cool:

At least the guy who wrote the book is working hard for his money...

chrisd, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  17. ttaim

ttaim Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

Been reading through this thread and have found it quite entertaining. :) Get Google ads free is a total scam. I wrote a post on my blog a couple of months ago about this garbage ebook.

Someone commented on the post explaining that I was liable in some way for giving the product a bad review. I'd have to guess it was from either the author of the ebook or from one of his affiliates. Since I have not been a member of this forum for seven days yet, I can't post a live link to my blog post. Here's the text version of the URL for those who are interested. removed

Clicking on the adwords ads for this ebook unfortunately won't cost the author a dime because the ppc ads will be of affiliates who are peddling this piece of garbage. Clicking on the same ad 1000 times a day will not hurt the author of the ebook. The unfortunate thing about ebooks of this sort is that a lot of people who are inexperienced with pay per click advertising will lose a lot of money trying bad ppc strategies. For those who have never tried ppc, it is a lot harder to do than it appears. Using bad ppc tactics only adds to the problem.

Brian

ttaim, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  18. deep_3657

deep_3657 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes google would run out of business if things such as these turns out to be working

deep_3657, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  19. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    i wonder why you guys not start a poll or voting

option 1. its a scam dont buy it 2. it tells you how to profit from your google ads not how to get them free. 3. its a big prank

this way more people can know without reading the whole thread.. and not waiste their money..

I can tell this ebook is 100% scam.

My friend gave me this for free..
    I asked why you giving me a copyrighted book for free?

He said read and you will understand

I understood the value of this book and deleted it from my hard disk

I was myself doing good business with internet advertising such as ptr ppc traffic exchanges etc. And i know selling advertising is the best way to earn money on internet..

But that doesnt means i will scam everyone saying get google adwords for free !! How? sell advertising on google and profit double of your spend..

surf4fun, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  20. jahman

jahman Guest

Best Answers:
    I started reading this book and realize that there was more focus on how great the technique is and how selling it would be a great idea. There was no real A to B process to make this work. It was all hype..

jahman, Jul 22, 2007 IP