1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried - getgoogleadsfree .com ?? What's your opinion?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mactep, Apr 19, 2007.

1. barretina

barretina Member

Best Answers:
    I bought it (I must admit I would not have done if I had read the forum posts first:) while i dont think I will bother with the ads arbitage thing there was abit of info in it I found useful. if you but it through your own link, (did I say that???) you may find something to justify the money spent.

barretina, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  2. elleve

elleve Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    complete waste of bullcrap.

ya, why dont we all just buy this e-book and become millionaires.

oh wait, we're ONLY MAKING HIM the millionaire!

elleve, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. steliosp

steliosp Peon

Best Answers:
    the amount of spam posts on thios trhead is great!! hehe

steliosp, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  4. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would anyone think they could get free adwords is beyond me.

rmartish, May 3, 2007 IP
  5. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you look at the teeny-tiny small print right at the very very bottom of the webpage, he actually admits himself that he is not telling you how to get google ads for free -

"Instructional Content Disclaimer: Further, the system it involves neither has anything to do with any “AdWords™ and/or AdSense™ credits or vouchers,” nor the direct provision by Google to the customer any direct free advertising at anytime; nor any free pay-per-click or otherwise paid-for advertising directly; but rather is a system that if applied correctly and properly and effectively, and as instructed per the author’s direction, may allow for the elimination of the burden of costs pertaining to that customer’s pay-per-click and/or otherwise paid-for advertising expense(s). rectly or indirectly."

But I guess he relies on not many people bothering to read something that small, right at the bottom.

magda, May 4, 2007 IP
  6. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Your right most people do not bother to read the fine print.

rmartish, May 4, 2007 IP
  7. erniec

erniec Peon

Best Answers:
    The man is pure genius! I bought the ebook and will not be asking for a refund. The sales copy is no more misleading than any other sales copy! I got my moneys worth.

erniec, May 10, 2007 IP
  8. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bought this product and now i make $3000 a day....

:p

(ps. product seems like a waste of money to me)

Swerd, May 16, 2007 IP
  9. Baskat

Baskat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post. Mostly everyone in here thrashed the ebook and I was starting to think I saved a lot of money. But then your post made me curious as to what you learned from it. Maybe I'll buy it just to see if I could learn anything from it also. I don't know, gotta ponder on that one.

Baskat, May 18, 2007 IP
  10. Truth42

Truth42 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a scam. A total waste of space.

Truth42, May 19, 2007 IP
  11. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Do people really believe you can use adwords without paying. Think about this how does google make money? Case closed.

rmartish, May 19, 2007 IP
  12. badger911

badger911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I read that at the very bottom.

I'm trying to come up with some funds so I can actually start using PPC accounts. Maybe there is an e-book on this.

badger911, May 19, 2007 IP
  13. softwave

softwave Banned

Best Answers:
    stay away from this site. i bought this book and make me angar. that person just tell that u sell advertsise to other people on site to get money for google adwords, this is secret :) funny.
    i get refund in 12 hours from click bank. stay away from this site. google just offer free ads through vouchers on new account only.

softwave, May 19, 2007 IP
  14. badger911

badger911 Peon

Best Answers:
    I ran across this site and it sounds interesting. I'm thinking of getting this e-book. This price sounds right and if it really does what it says it does, it will be worth my money spent. It says there is a money back guarantee if there are no results from this method. Just wanted to know if anyone has read this e-book yet called the "PPC Fund Machine".

Let me know if any of you have read this book and if you recommend it. Thank you for any information. If I get and and read it before anyone else does, I'll post my findings here.

badger911, May 19, 2007 IP
  15. erniec

erniec Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought the product and it is worth every penny! The man is a pure genius! His sales page is no more misleading than the ones that say "Make $3000 in 3 days", or some of the other ones telling you you can make millions.
    Ernic

erniec, May 19, 2007 IP
  16. panikkarson

panikkarson Peon

Best Answers:
    I had seen negative reviews of this product some time ago somewhere else on this forum, and saved my money.
    After that, for days my inbox was bombarded with recommendations for this product. Some of those mails came from "experts" and "gurus" I thought I could trust.
    Anyway, now I know I cannot trust these "friendly experts" either, everyone is out to make that quick buck.

And for some of us who have been on the scene fro some time, most the new ebooks and guides don't really add anything of value to what we already know.
    But the sellers know that many of us are always looking for that "new, breakthrough" system and will fall for the sales letters.

Personally, I think we should be "doing", not reading.

panikkarson, May 20, 2007 IP
  17. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people try to reinvent the wheel everyday. I guess they are to smart for the rest of us.

rmartish, May 20, 2007 IP
  18. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bla bla bla,,, he is only telling that he gets $300 million dollars in free Adwords Ads... :eek: :D :D :D

mactep, May 21, 2007 IP
  19. PieterD82

PieterD82 Peon

Best Answers:
    A friend of me asked me my opinion on the yahoo messenger about http://getgoogleadsfree.com/ i read it with all my atention. At first i was thinking, 'oh yeah, again one of those things full of traps" i was reading more and was thinking to myself, "boy, you really are trying to convince somebody". look, i don't believe in this crap. If you want something in life you have to work hard for it. But when i am thinking about this i have some questions about that.

1, Why does this man want so much to try to make the visitors of his website to take his "secret" if he say some times on the site that he don't give a $|-|1T about if you do it ore not ...

2, at a time he displays some images, and one of them is a house, OK, looks nice, me and my wife dream about something like that too ... BUT .... later on the pics he tells he owns plains and fancy cars and so on, but if you click it, you see picture from other sites. ... Look, if would own a Bentley or Lotus or whatever, i would take a pic with me (and ofcource the lovely wife) in it ... same with the house. if i would really found that "secret" i would be proud of what i did ... look you buy houses and cars like that to be seen with it.. Call me crazy ....

3, Some people respond on this matter with only a few words when it is positive, when it is nagative, they give good items... but the positive don't, they just say, "oh, i make 3000 in 3 days" and so on ... common, if you really do, don't you think you be a little more happy about it ? and want everybody to know how you did it and so on ?

4, the man said in his website that he don't care, and is so frikin rich... he made all this by him self. then ... why is he asking money for the ebook now ? telling so much he don't care if you do it or not ?
    ______

I think we have somebody on our hands that is extremely bored and just wants to make a quick "buck" (like you say it). I will never buy this, unless i can get my hands on it in one free way by downloading it somewhere... just because i'm so curios...

Greets, Pieter from Romania who thinks somebody needs to get a life ...

(Sorry for my poor english)

PieterD82, May 21, 2007 IP
  20. richboy

richboy Peon

Best Answers:
    its the biggest scam ever ,, i have it if anyone wants to take a look

richboy, May 26, 2007 IP