1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried - getgoogleadsfree .com ?? What's your opinion?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mactep, Apr 19, 2007.

1. techethos

techethos Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice!.. Don't buy these ebook!.. learn / draw ppc traffic by organic learnings.

techethos, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  2. mark1993

mark1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it even possible some loust site is trying to make people purchase their over priced e-book for free adwords i mean if its really free its different but i dont think its possible probally not free! the links is www.getgoogleadsfree.com warning dont waste your money on this kind of crap dont know why its not even banned from adwords must be paying high CPC.

mark1993, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  3. Zwitterion

Zwitterion Peon

Best Answers:
    what they do is adwords arbitrage..

they get traffic from adwords by bidding on lower cpc keywords

in turn they sell ad space or they use adsense on their site but with higher cpc keywords

thus its like u didnt paid for your adwords clicks and in turn earn a couple of cents..lol

Zwitterion, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  4. mark1993

mark1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea a few people told me that but that isnt really free adwords right.You have to do stuff .

mark1993, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  5. techethos

techethos Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess we are giving lot of importance to the Free Adwords Traffic. There isn't anything like this. It is very important that you understand the features and techniques+tools to manage your Adwords Campaign!

techethos, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  6. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kwaku, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  7. robscott

robscott Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

Its been a long time since Ive written or been on this forum :)

I wrote a piece in my blog that was linked from this topic way back last year some time and I'm genuinely astounded that there is still mileage in discussing this product. My blog post is here (it got a response from the people who made the service in question threatening legal action) it makes for quite entertaining reading - providing you have a few hours to trawl through the comments:

24hourtrading.co.uk/blog/the-get-google-ads-free-site-is-a-complete-scam-267/

Comments were closed, but only because I don't enjoy going round in circles forever talking to snake oil salesmen.

For those of you who were wondering, I was never served with any court documents, nor was I even contacted, despite having a proper contact form and telephone numbers listed on the site...

In case anyone was thinking about buying this product didn't quite get the message: I don't recommend it ;)

robscott, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  8. dlang

dlang Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for the review, I was just checking this whole dealo out a few minutes ago....

dlang, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  9. surajprakash

surajprakash Banned

Best Answers:
    I have the pdf, pm me if anyone wants it, I'll give it for free.

surajprakash, Oct 9, 2008 IP
    Lastbutnotleast likes this.
  10. aminewm

aminewm Member

Best Answers:
    i've been on this site that sell an ebook containnig a secret how to get google adword ads for free they say it's totaly leagl and even google is ok with it , so i'm gonna try it wot do you think?

here's the link getgoogleadsfree.com

aminewm, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  11. Zwitterion

Zwitterion Peon

Best Answers:
    its just google arbitrage

Zwitterion, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  12. SonOfSultan

SonOfSultan Peon

Best Answers:
    They may be talking about coupons, extra credits or a way to take advantage of the current system but I dont' think you would be able to get free ads consistently under the same account for a long time.

SonOfSultan, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  13. aminewm

aminewm Member

Best Answers:
    any way i'm buying it right now

aminewm, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  14. CustardMite

CustardMite Peon

Best Answers:
    I really wouldn't...

CustardMite, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  15. aminewm

aminewm Member

Best Answers:
    they was right it's totaly leagl its simple but i think it will be efficent

aminewm, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  16. bjewelled

bjewelled Peon

Best Answers:
    from

REVIEW OF DR. JON COHEN’S “GET GOOGLE ADS FREE” METHODOLOGY

bjewelled, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  17. hhobid

hhobid Guest

Best Answers:
    I bought it, and it's misleading, I also promote it and don't make crap on it because I think the redirect or link cloak is pharsing out the CB hop affiliate ID somehow. I'm going to stop promoting them soon I think. But I bought the item from their site and they provide you with a lot of ebook information on how to get free adwords but your getting your free adwords by putting up your own affiliate program and telling people to promote your program or products through adwords. It's exactly what they are doing on their own site.. So don't think they are going to show you some back door on how to get free adwords. The only time I got free adwords is when I found a free 100.00 adwords coupon somewhere on the net and used it and made zero money from it. I think adwords is also a scam.. I'm tired of spending money on targeted keywords to a product and not selling it. Wtf google? I hate you..

hhobid, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  18. RTj

RTj Active Member

Best Answers:
    dont buy it.. it's totally misleading.. it's not really free.. it's just an arbitrage technique

RTj, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  19. hhobid

hhobid Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a great tip, find a product that you can buy for pennies on the dollar, build a ad sales page and host it on your server, place a google checkout and paypal checkout button on the page, you can use adwords with just 3-5 main keywords for that product, and set your daily budget for 10 bucks. Run it for a month or two and you will see some sales.

For example.
    I tested this idea with some camouflage army bucket hats I sell. I pay 80 cents each for them and sell them for 6.99. I use adwords to send a small amount of traffic to the page, if I sell the whole box I made $500 bucks and only paid 60 for the box. Once google indexes this ad page they start sending me more and more traffic each day. Stop paying for 50 keywords when 3-5 will do the job!. This is how people waste money in google..

hhobid, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  20. BeirutMarketing

BeirutMarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Wow this thread has really been going on for years. This product is really not recommended. The ads will NOT be free, all the ebook tells you to do is to sell ad space on your site to cover the costs of your advertising.
    Which is a bad idea if you are yourself promoting an affiliate product, or selling something you created. Have you ever seem ads for Pepsi on the Coca-Cola website? Don't think so.

It will also be very hard to get advertisers to pay you good money for the advertising space, I doubt you will make enough to cover the cost of your PPC campaigns. Also, the testimonials on the site scream FAKE, the photo of the author's supposed "mansion" is nothing more than a stock photo, and so are the photos of people giving the "testimonials". Avoid at all costs.

BeirutMarketing, Mar 23, 2009 IP