1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Tried Amazon's Unbox Videos?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jackburton2006, Nov 10, 2007.

Just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that if you run a TV/entertainment/movie site, don't ignore Amazon's Unbox affiliation. I didn't think it was worth it selling $1.99 episodes, but wow, was I ever wrong. I am on a course to make four figures a month by selling nothing but $1.99 TV episodes and movie downloads from Unbox. It's been so good that I've even removed my clickbank affiliate banners and replaced them with random Unbox links.

Give it a shot, you'll be shocked how well they do, or how many people there are who will pay to download them.

jackburton2006, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  2. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks for the tip. I think that I have a few sites that utilizing Unbox videos will make a difference. Have you checked out the quality of the videos yet...or anything?

cldnails, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  3. briteday

briteday Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I have been wondering about just this matter!

By the way, one of my favorite quotes is Dom Deluise in Loose Cannon, as they are being chased by the bad guys... Chasing us through a Police Station! These ARE bad guys!

briteday, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  4. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's cool.

I was just about to make an entertainment site around TV series and stuff. Looks like this is just what I need.

marketjunction, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  5. MoonlightFans

MoonlightFans Peon

Best Answers:
    I run a website thats specifically geared towards one TV show, and have supported the site just off of Amazon Unbox. If you get people to subscribe to a series, you'll be amazed.

MoonlightFans, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. naochan

naochan Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks like a great idea. I'll give it a try. Thanks mate :)

naochan, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  7. zcoelius

zcoelius Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a number of publishers who are doing quite well placing links to Unbox videos using the Triggit Tool. It seems the low price makes them an impulse buy and really increases the conversion rate. It will be interesting to see how it keeps going.

The great thing is that you can build links to them into normally hard to convert entertainment content. Its pretty sweat.

Zach

zcoelius, Nov 23, 2007 IP
    Halobitt likes this.