1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried AdsTerra ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by w4rkr4f7, Feb 21, 2015.

1. kamona12

kamona12 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Adsterra can talk to u in SKYPE pls !

kamona12, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are replying from different countries and asking for publishers login information.

What kind of professional company would do that on a forum?

How do we even know you work for Adsterra?

Remind me to never to use your network.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  3. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,why would he need 'login info',surely account username would suffice!

dave-london, Feb 22, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  4. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matthew, any network could ask for their clients ID (or login, or username) in order to be able to see their account details and help solve their particular problem. Note: no one can access our clients accounts without knowing their password. If you have doubt about this forum account, you may email me directly to learn more about Adsterra: or

Yes, you may message us on Skype. Please add pub.adsterra if you're a publisher, and adv.adsterra if you're an advertiser.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
    Adsterra Network, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't login information include the password?

Why would you have them PM you the information, instead of contacting OR creating a support ticket.

You trust the security on DP more than your own? That's odd to me.

You can run your business however you see fit, however I will NEVER use Adsterra after seeing the lack of professionalism displayed on this thread.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  6. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    In Adsterra system, a login is a username.

My site was blocked by google because of adsterra ads. Nice work

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  7. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Everyone in our network could write a support ticket or contact our support via email but if they wish to receive an immediate assistance (which happens in many cases), we require login name.

8. legendguru

legendguru Member

Best Answers:
    @kobtuzijus . I am about to contact adsterra now .my site has also been ban by Google .Google claim chrome browsers won't be able to visit my site .and this is the first time am seeing thia.it started few weeks after adding adsterra .I think they have malware's on the ads. Adsterra admin.if you are reading this please romove whatever ads with malware . my site w w w. Naijacrux . c o m is a big forum and won't play with Google tos and not ready to lose my visitors .

legendguru, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  9. Kontuzijus

Kontuzijus Member

Best Answers:
    Remove adsterra ads and submit a ticket via google webmaster tools "security problems". My site was unblocked after 2 days..

Kontuzijus, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it cloaking and/or sneaky redirects like one of my friend site problem for google? There are redirects on their mobile ads that containts virus warning. Adsterra should fix this. Plugrush has this problem for years and until now still exist.

charice.preston, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  11. sereyvathana

sereyvathana Peon

Best Answers:
    I start to monetize my website with Adsterra on 18 Feb 2016 and I have receive my first payment on 16 Mar 2016 via my payoneer account.
    Adsterra is a really good Ad Network!
    Adsterra.jpg
    Adsterra1.jpg

sereyvathana, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  12. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    This network never replied to my mails. Seems shitty.

FullHider, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  13. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This member sereyvathana just registered and showed proof which is totally scam another way FullHider you are 100% right they are manager attitude so rude and spending virus on their ads so i suggest everyone beware from this network. Currently they are in group to start scamming different way so please avoid them.

hostmela, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  14. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! We do not appreciate scam in our Network and we strictly follow our company policies. Unfortunately, no one is save from unfair and fraudulent actions thus our support and anticheat team is watching closely each and every partner from publishers and advertisers sides to avoid scamming.

Adsterra Network, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  15. hostmela

Best Answers:
    You can't say that because from my side i am 200% sure your manager Kamil is a very rude and bad person and your support is horrible all of my word 100% true please don't try this network anyone its my suggestion it will waste your time and money. If you are a network owner then change your manager and support person. You are a scammer group network another proof is always giving excuse for publisher and showing reason fraud activities what a shame network. Why not tell them all of publisher your all traffic is fake. Kamil change your attitude are you bill gates? You are a very small network manager but showing attitude you are one of the billionaire person in the world.

All publisher and users you must avoid this network and they are not only one they have linked another network doing scam professional way .

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    hostmela, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  16. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Can the admin ban this guy (hostmela) he's insane and spreading wrong information.

Adsterra is not scam, we use them since day 1 on their launch and one of the highest earning pops..... before (not now) and they pay us twice a month, no single delay for years.

How can they are scam? Hello?

charice.preston, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  17. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Hostmela is associated with these guys who have fake/bot/questionable traffic. I wonder if they are all one, or as a partners who are running hosting hostmela dot com

18. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Without proper information i don't talk also as well their support manager kamil attitude so rude i believe you are from their side one of reason anyway one of members site got de-indexed by google due to virus/malware ads i am also check their ads has virus so you want to force we are all wrong what a supporter!!!!

19. hostmela

Best Answers:
    I am not publisher on his network you just putted always wrong information about me because of you got the support from scammer side. I always check network privately i am also checked the manager kamil attitude okay lets share my experiences i don't use any ads network one day when i have seen lot of complaint about this network i was formally submit ticket with simple inquiry and my manager was kamil they closed my ticket after 2 days without answer now you guys tell me is it called support?

[NOTE] Beware this guy (charice.preston) may be he is included with scammer group because i have seen he is involved and always support scammer.

20. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    What happened to your grammar/english hostmela, you sound like this supzero20102010, (whats his handle? The one with bot traffic caught by poptm) Its only showing you have a lot of nicks here at DP, lol lol lol