1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone tried adhexer.com?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by lfaan, Jan 11, 2017.

Hi
    anyone tried adhexer.com?

lfaan, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  2. Ramil Shibboleth

Ramil Shibboleth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just tried them over this weekend. They approved my publisher account immediately and I placed their tags on my website. The first day's earnings were over $400, and I suspected something was up, but I withdrew the money after one day, and waited to see what would happen. Over the weekend, their system would note impressions, but left no record of daily earnings -- only a "total" amount earned without dividing it up into days. Today they banned my account. No reason given, no email warnings. I found this out when I attempted to log in. At first I thought I entered the password incorrectly, but it kept saying my details were incorrect. Finally, I tried requesting a new password, and it asked the email for the associated account. When I entered that, it stated that there is NO EMAIL associated with that account! Guess what, though? I checked my website, and their ads were still showing there! Needless to say, I removed them immediately. Don't waste your time with Adhexer. They are fraudulent.

Ramil Shibboleth, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  3. techmax11

techmax11 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using adhexer since 10 months. They are not fraudulent. They are not terminate accounts without reason. i think it is your fraudulent activity. They are not pay for fake traffic. try adhexer with good quality real human traffic. don't blame to adhexer.

techmax11, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  4. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    i already removed all their ads from my site's

paula pena, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  5. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    any payment proof ?

metroTalkies, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  6. Chamidu Suresh

Chamidu Suresh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm testing Adhexer since last month. Earnings are very good. they have weekly payments. minimum $50. They are not fraudulent and support team is very helpful.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is my first 3 payments

Chamidu Suresh, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  7. عجوووز

عجوووز Member

Best Answers:
    it seems they work well with the small websites!

عجوووز, Mar 30, 2017 IP