1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes they give good rates but I prefer their popunder it generates very higher CPM, bigger than propeller and popads.

harleynash, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you get paid by them? I am assuming that you promote other affiliate products using their traffic? Answer #134 is what I am referring to.. What is that? Thanks..

How does one get paid by ad-maven like in the answer #134? That is what I am talking about.. anyone can answer..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
    kb24, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. akat4a

akat4a Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Here is my traffic, 17-20k per day

How much high cpm can I get?

akat4a, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  4. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, was away for a while, the numbers in answer #134 looks like from a publisher account, I also have similar numbers with them in my publisher account (I have both advertiser and publisher) and yes, they pay me with paypal.

harleynash, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I wanted to promote affiliate products with them to get sales would I sign as a publisher or advertiser?

kb24, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  6. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    As an advertiser. Publishers are website owners.

hodor1, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  7. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the average CPM rate for Tier 1 countries?

emirmous, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  8. Dan.ad-maven

Dan.ad-maven Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends a lot on the quality of your traffic, we have reached over 5$ CPM for tier 1 traffic!

Dan.ad-maven, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  9. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response.I run Ad Maven popunders since 2 days.Most of my visitors are from tier 1 countries.the first day the CPM rate was 1.2 and the second day it was 2.2.It is while i got 3usd CPM average rate at the same time with Propellers ad(insertitial mobile ads type and not popunder).Also,Propellers ad countS many more imperession than ad-maven for my site.Why i got more impression in Propellers ads?Does the insertital ads got more impression than Popunder?

It is a pity that Ad-maven has not real time statistic.Also,the reports are not detailed enough(it doesnt shows Clicks,and CTR).Also,the reports are updated always with some hours of delay.

emirmous, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  10. Dan.ad-maven

Dan.ad-maven Peon

Best Answers:
    Those are all very good questions, our dedicated account managers will be more than happy to assist you, I'm available here if you like to PM me, and our Skype support is the best : support.ad-maven
    Hope you have a long and successful business with us!

Thanks for the input.
    We believe it's more important to show you the highest revenue from your site possible, not give you analytical tools to analyze your traffic, we have the best analytical tools available to our account managers, which will be happy to provide you with all the info you may require.

Best regards,
    Dan
    Ad-Maven

Dan.ad-maven, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  11. tarang89

tarang89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They Suspended my account carrying 73 dollars saying that our advertisers think you have fraud traffic so either prove your traffic is real or we will not pay and when I asked them to officially email me, so that I can forward it to my publisher friends and ask for the opinion. they just suspended my account saying "your account has been officially suspended" in just chat msg, they did not even send me an official email about it.Very unprofessional and rude.My blog has all traffic coming from google only so there was no point of having fake traffic.I have included all of the conversation screenshots and other details in my article plz visit this link to read more!

http://techscissored.com/fraudscam-awareness/ad-maven-scam-yupit-experience-ads-network-review/

tarang89, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  12. Dan.ad-maven

Dan.ad-maven Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tarang,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, and chose to resolve this issue via this forum, so I'll reply here.

Our advertisers have their own ways to detect fraudulent traffic, and we received several complaints from advertisers who refused to pay for the traffic originating from your site. Our account managers do all the efforts to help our publishers, and we asked for your google analytics stats, that we can send back to our advertisers to confirm that your traffic is valid.

Not only that you refused several times to share those details in order to confirm your traffic, you also began to speak in a disrespectful manner to our account managers.
    This is something that we can not ignore, and we fully back our hard working account managers.
    At that point we have suspend your account.

We use an in-house platform to communicate with our publishers since we believe in maintaining a personal relationship with each client. we don't see a reason to also send an official email (we are not a government office).

Having said that, in the future, if you decide to comply with our requests and send your Google analytics stats we will be happy to go over it.

Dan.ad-maven, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  13. tarang89

tarang89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good One!! Look he admitted that they do not do anything officially .LOL

tarang89, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  14. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHAHA you must be the dumbest scammer ever!! If you have legit traffic what's the problem sending them your GA stats? I also work with them and I sent them everything they wanted and got paid every month in the last year. And what the f**k is official email? I worked with Ad-Maven, Propeller, Adsterra, Popcash, Taboola, Adsupply and I never got an "official" email always talked to an account manager (usually on skype), i'm surprised you didn't ask them to send you by air carrier in 3 copies with a stamp LOL.

hodor1, Feb 26, 2017 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  15. tarang89

tarang89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ohhh,I am so sorry to hurt your love for them @hodor1,But You need to read The Post first D***head.But It's bit weird that all ur forum profile page is about admaven(Almost 7 of 13 are Admaven).
    Seriously??I also got paid by Adsense,Adf.ly,Fiverr,Freelancer and Much more! But that does not make you publicize them everywhere you go.Your loves seems to be much deeper!
    Anyway, Can you share your earning proof here for others to see?
    Also, Jet with stamps would be great!
    Thumbs Up!!!

Note: It's just another Opinion. If you don't like it Ignore it.No need to make it look bad!

tarang89, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  16. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    @tarang89 i'll tell you a secret (but don't tell anyone else), if someone make a shitload of money for you it is also a good idea to be loyal and help them out (i'm actually writing a lot also about Taboola in native forum threads - they also pays a lotttt). I actually read your post and still don't understand what do you mean by official email. And by the way, from what I know they are from Israel not Cyprus. Ohhh and here is one of my payments.
    [​IMG]

hodor1, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  17. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just started my first day with them yesterday. CPM was 0.75, 9,500 Impressions leaving a total of $14.80. Their pop under pay good with low rates, and the ads open in another tab instead of redirecting. From my point of view so far it's good.

NewXclu, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  18. Muneer Shaik

Muneer Shaik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completed my payout limit in jan 2017 with 69$.

when i asked my payment in March 1st week they sent me only 55$

[​IMG]

I contact my account manager Tamar sarig regarding to the discrepency. this is what she replied to me and later she didnt even responded to my messages.

P2.jpg

Looks like Ad maven is not genuine. They are not paying full amount to the publishers. Beware of these fraud adnetworks

Muneer Shaik, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  19. Muneer Shaik

Muneer Shaik Active Member

Best Answers:
    My account manager responded to my msgs and promised me that she will send the remaining payment by EOD. I will update the status one i received the payment.

Muneer Shaik, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  20. Lavi_SR

Lavi_SR Member

Best Answers:
    People don't understand that Ad-Maven is a network for sites that can't go in Adsense program because of their content or some other reason. We all know Adsense have no real alternative but for sites that can't have them Ad-Maven is great network.

1'st i must say that i see on this thread and many other for different companies not just ad-maven that ones complaining are ones making 40-60$ a month at max with low level sites and small users base = relative new at all of this who don't understand how all of this really work(i mean you have 3k users per day and you think you can get 20$ a day, ffs be real).

I am doing this for years, there where many networks i cooperate with during those years and what is the best is relative, for me from 2012-2014 AdCash was 100% leader on market with high lvl earnings, at start of 2015 it was RevenueHits until mid 2016. Last 5-6 months i work with Ad-Maven and they were good to me, i try a new network from time to time, ones who promised best CPM i ever see etc but that is all they do, just promise.

My main focus is direct pop ads sale, some time i hold Ad-Maven for whole month, sometime just 5-10 days a month if i get direct sale but no matter what at this point i can't find better solution.

Payment always on time, and i do mean always, my manager Guy is... well a great guy (pun intended), every problem or question he respond and solve right on spot. Sometime i contact him at 9 AM, sometime at 9 PM but he is online (Skype) 95% time and always ready to replay.

I am a tier 3 publisher so we can say i am at the bottom of a food chain with my CPM.

Here is my last payment from today:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Lavi_SR, Mar 16, 2017 IP