1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. JustSomeStranger

JustSomeStranger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's quite typical behavior from them, encountered something similar. They also owe me, we made agreement on prepaid, they didn't by but promised to pay later that month. Waited for a month and removed the ads as they did not keep their word. Afterwards they have promised twice to pay but they never have.

JustSomeStranger, Feb 3, 2020 IP
  2. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there
    Will like to offer you assistance with issue you mentioned and sort it out
    Please reach me in private
    Best
    Oren
    AdMaven team

Orenginzach, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  3. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never use them before, will give it a try.

Private Loader, Feb 23, 2020 IP
  4. suni889

suni889 Peon

Best Answers:
    very low CPM rate. wast my time

suni889, Mar 2, 2020 IP
  5. medsamy

medsamy Member

Best Answers:
    yep i agree, time to leave it :)

medsamy, Mar 6, 2020 IP
  6. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I tried their in-page push ads on one of my sites and never got an impression.

FindMyDIY, Mar 6, 2020 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you create your own thread insteaf of bumping a 4 year old post?

lukey372, Mar 22, 2020 IP
  8. NIKHILVALIA

NIKHILVALIA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried it now but he has not opened the account yet.

NIKHILVALIA, Apr 2, 2020 IP
  9. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    stay away from ad maven biggest cheater ever they cheat with you with stats earning etc so i must stay bigger scamers

fadhi123, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  10. CGN

CGN Peon

Best Answers:
    I just tried Admaven. I changed some days ago from Propeller to Admaven. Propeller was counting around 4000 and even more Impressions and AdMaven was count the day after 28 and day after 40 Impressions.. when asking them what happening .. they told everything is ok and who know what Propellerads is counting.. and it may be because the code is before body end-tag and not in head.. (i changed during the day, funny on this point is that analytics show me that people spend up to an minute on this page so the code got definitely loaded) .. On the day with the 40 impressions i checked several times what is happening.. Popups got delivered and analytics show me a lot of traffic - on Bravebrowser the Admaven code even destroyed my page layout by inserting an 1900x1900 empty image..

After several time writing to Admaven i got the contact of one advertisment manager and she told me everything is and was correct.. she generated a new code i put it.. and suddently next day i had almost 9000 impressions for an half day.. (especially when her timeout of popups was more high than from the first code.. )

After this i changed settings to do more aggressive popup advertising and even with less timeout and more popups (i checked several times and yes was more popups) i saw 18.000 impressions. Asking her.. how it can be.. that normal popup strategy with high timeout lead to 9000 an half a day = 18000 full day and aggressive popup method -> also 18.000 .. she did not answered but told everything is ok. counting is ok.

On this point i dont even want to speak about such a less CPM i never saw for TIER1 countries in my life.. at the end i decide to stop delivering pops .. for this price its better not to disturb the user experience..

CGN, Apr 15, 2020 IP
  11. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Website text gmetrix and a few more.
    Without pop under code, 0.7 speed to load website. With ad-maven footer pop code, 5s+ load.

Any solution? test with another ad company = max 2s , so something is really wrong with the pop code from ad-maven?!

Any fix for that?

crystygye, May 17, 2020 IP
  12. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for reply

crystygye, Jun 7, 2020 IP
  13. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    The reply was that dev team can't do anything about it. But thanks anyway

crystygye, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  14. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What niches are you accepting?
    Is adult among it because my partner is right now looking for another network that will help us gain more thru its traffic.

etc, Jul 9, 2020 IP
  15. juli1603

juli1603 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ad-maven, when working with you, you get the impression that you are a trash net.

1. A personal account for a publisher is just awful, extremely inconvenient and not informative. Look at the publisher's personal account adsterra, propellerads, adcash, exoclick - this is how it is right! There is a way for the user to manage their account, ad formats and payment requests. You have it implemented but 0%. Learn!

2. Request for payment is a whole story. When I reached the amount for the minimum payment of $ 50, surprises began. I was interested in payment only through BTC or WMZ. The website states that the minimum payment via BTC is $ 500. When I requested information via Telegram support, the minimum payment was $ 50.
    ut when I asked for a payment through my account manager, the response was $ 250.
    You don't have a single answer!
    After I sent a screenshot of the Telegram support response, the account manager replied that “We don't have Webmoney now, but BTC has run out"
    THIS IS THE ANSWER FROM THE “BEST ADVERTISING NETWORK” - they don't have $ 50 to pay the publisher !!!

After that, it took another 20 days of mailing to prove and request your payment!!! Finally, the request for payment was approved, but payment was not received on time. We had to contact the account manager again. Eventually I was paid, but this practice with this network is terrible!

3. Support via Telegram.
    I can't call it support for clients - it's a continuous spread of the virus for the smartphone. The first time I received a reply quickly, but a few days later I received a virus message from them to install a traffic tracking application!
    Further, when I asked for payment, I was told that to resolve the issue, you need to install the application (!!!), of course, this is a viral application. My question is: why are you doing this and for what purpose? Are you an ad network that values customers, or are you trash?

I am very dissatisfied with the work with this network, no personal office, no support, no speed of payment. I do not recommend it!

juli1603, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  16. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I will be happy to resolve the issue you experienced with our payment and support team.

Regarding Telegram support - we do not have any telegram support, if you can refer me on PM of your account manager and some further details, I will be happy to look into the issue and fix it.

regarding this comment :" when I asked for payment, I was told that to resolve the issue, you need to install the application (!!!), of course, this is a viral application. My question is: why are you doing this and for what purpose? Are you an ad network that values customers, or are you trash" - We do not have any application to install, what do you mean exactly?

All of our payments ( including BTC ) is processed through our support team in the publisher panel or by a personal account manager. Which is paid on time and under minimum payout amount which you can check by payment method in your personal account under payment policy in payment details section.

Nevertheless please ping me in private so i can understand more of what happen.

Best,

Orenginzach, Aug 23, 2020 IP
  17. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    I took a look at AdMaven once. It took me about a week to run away from it. Currently I'm using Adsterra.

RobertJays, Aug 24, 2020 IP
  18. juli1603

juli1603 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account has support via Telegram
    [​IMG]

She leads to this chat
    [​IMG]

All other screenshots you can see on beermoney

Attached Files:

juli1603, Aug 24, 2020 IP
  19. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    I worked for 2+ years with ad-maven, and my time with them ended.

1. In 2 years working every day with them, i don't ever get a better rate (i was asking for 2 years). The answer was i will optimize always and we will see = FOR 2 YEARS. So the rate you get, it's the rate witch will be forever!

2. With ad-maven pop code, my website speed on google page insights drop to 40 mobile 60 desktop (red bad zone). With popads,adcash,etc my mobile score is 80+ mobile, 99 desktop. After an argue with my mananger about this, i was given a different code with 10% better then red zone (still really bad , but ok i try it). After 2 days i see that my earnings drop 80% over night. My mananger reply was "you want a better speed, but earning will change". = WHAT? my god it's 2020. When i ask her, why don't at least told me i will earn 0$ but i will have 10% better speed, her answer was because you ask me for better speed. Insane people and manangers.

3. I try push and native banners. 15 days with native banners on 30k unique per day website, not even 0.01$ earned. The answer from my mananger for 0$ earned in 2 weeks was that it's not the good solution for my website (0.00$ earned with first line the banner on every posts ok 30k unique per day). | Push after reaching 0.50-1$ per day, stops.You can bring the whole planet, it's like a block on earnings.

4. Stats on traffic is more than bullshit and 90% of people witch worked with them more than 6 mounths nows that.

5. First pop auto download pk and shit ads with viruses. You need to check every day and tell them to remove them.

6. When i have a problem and my mananger (he was offline for me) or other things, after complaining on this forum, always oren "the boss" was on and eager to help me just to talk good about them (expect better rates with 20 mananger witch spam me every day for 3 years promise me that)

7. No real support. Manangers are affiliates witch earn a % of your money. That's not called support by ad-maven. They only care to make money and put 10 different of ads on your website and rip you off with theose 0.00$ stats.

-------------------------

Now, in 2020, with popads (witch my god nobody knows what is going on with them) i earn 20% more per day, and i open the pop on people with 10s extra more on popads then ad-maven. And guess what, my website speed is 80-90 mobile, and 99 desktop witch give me a better rank and traffic ofcourse. SAME THING with adcash, etc.

So ad-maven: bad rates, mananger witch "helps you with better rates for 3 years and do nothing", pop code witch drag your website speed 50% down or more, native banners lies, push ads lies, stats 50% lies........why people works with ad-maven these days?

Ad-maven = always promises, working and optimizing, but never deliver or do something!
    Sad that we are here, and i had to stop working with them for so many problems. But my god, except paying on time, they are the worst now on every level.

crystygye, Sep 11, 2020 IP
  20. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Agree. The worst choice I've ever made. I bought traffic from them, half of the clicks did not reach the tracker

NicoleW, Sep 11, 2020 IP