1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. Erald Hoxha

Erald Hoxha Peon

Best Answers:
    i had a really bad experience with them , had an agreement placed tags on https://www2.0123movieshub.sc/ , manager sent money and started to open bad news , scam reports to other managers about me so he could keep me for himself and i couldnt work with other ones , what the hell is this thing since when they started applying this bad things on AD-Maven , or more cleas ASSS-Maven

Erald Hoxha, Nov 12, 2018 IP
  2. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi there

Ad-Maven's publishers team is always trying to give the best support and care to our publishers and to our potential partners as well.

along with honest users who have genuine claims - we see some fraud users here who claim issues about other companies, telling lies in order to damage our & other company's reputation.

So let us set things straight.

1) We approached you in order to place our ads in your site.
    2) You asked for a prepayment of $650 which you got after showing "stats" of your site & traffic.
    3) We sent you the prepayment via BTC which you got and confirmed (see screenshot attached).
    4) After receiving the prepayment you completely disappeared and when you finally replied you claimed to accidentally forgetting placing the tag and other excuses for several days,
    you repeatedly avoided any request by your AM - including sending us back the pre payment . only trying to get an additional $5.5k for another "friend" who has sites as well.
    5) After receiving our money you approached another associated network of ours asking for a prepayment (!) for the exact same traffic - they sent us a screenshot of that as well - which we found out after placing you in our blacklist as a suspected frauder.

Only after threatening to go to the relevant authorities and ban you from getting money from other networks (which makes perfect sense) you agreed to put the codes live although you removed them after 2 hours - again breaking your own word.
    Eventually you sent us emails with threatening messages you will "destroy" us in all forums ( have screenshots of that as well )

And yes - if you do get a pre payment and wont place the tags and cheat - you will get a law suit claim from us and black listed so you wont cheat again anybody else

I'm sorry to say but this type of behavior- asking for a prepayment - receiving it and than disappearing is not only illegal, it also causes damage for other LEGIT publishers that work very hard on their site and traffic and deserve better terms, risking the thin line of trust that this industry is based on.

we will keep fighting any sort of fraud and misleading behavior wherever we can find it

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Orenginzach, Nov 12, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I work with ad-maven for a 7/8 months via Push Notification and Popup, like 2 weeks ago i heard other ads network pay better for long time ads code added so i decide to move there and test, anyway i told to Tomer about this and he told me "wait i will fix your CPM so you can get better results" and now i was like really ... after so long time working and even helping them how much i can to get new publishers they try to fix my account now? anyway they fix my account and the difference was like 37$ daily up to 55$ daily ( something like this if i remember good ) but i decide after so long time my subscriptions on push notification never grow ( they only grow first 2 weeks when i add the codes only ) after that never grow again in so many months with the reason 100% of subscriptions they unsubscribe daily ... what i know is not true and any webmaster know this is not true ... anyway, after i remove the ads code from the push notification, in 10 days from 55$ i drop to 18$ so in the end is ad-maven is not showing the right subscriptions and they say alot of subscription what i got in 8 months they just unsubscribe in 10 days ... and I'm sad because they keep lying there own publishers and this way they will keep losing webmasters ( possible they don't care ... )

So for everyone to know how ad-maven really works for push notification is when you get a subscribe today, they pay you good money for 3/4 days for them after that you can forget about that subscriber. Push Notification was needed to grow each day/time so in 8 months or 1 year to have a large data of subscribers so you can grow each time. But the truth is not.

PS: Most of money what im making now with Ad-Maven is via Popup i still have there popups codes. The push notification is almost dead.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    ZoC, Nov 13, 2018 IP
  4. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its true, for 1 month test on them the impressions are not really growing day by day, it stay what it is on the first to five days, a case that really weird for push notifications ad network. So where are those notifications impressions going? This only on my own observation as I don't have any proof to proved this - the publisher's manager are cutting those impressions, maybe 85% goes to them - look how they really pushing hard to get a publishers to join them, they promise you heaven and earth.

charice.preston, Nov 14, 2018 IP
  5. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ad-maven they play smart, they give you really good money on start, and because all webmasters know Push Notification will grow each day/month/year etc most of all we will expect the money will increase all the time and because Ad-Maven pay good money on start most of us decide to stay with them ( at least, i was with them from more than 1 year and i join Push Notification from the first day when they released ) But after so many months i was needed to have a good amount of subscriptions ( they say is lifetime subscriptions till they unsub ) yes I'm expecting like 30%/40% they will unsubscribe but still 60% is growing each day, my subs ONLY grow for first 2 weeks after i place the codes after that they stop growing and they will never grow again even if your website's traffic go up! but if your website's traffic goes down expect a huge loss.
    Most webmasters at least me we are using Push Notification to get a huge data of subscribers so in "bad times" we can keep generating money, but Ad-Maven is not for this, is only if you want to make some fast cash!
    Anyway i don't say Ad-Maven is a scam, i never have an issue with them to send the payments after so long time was the only 1-time delay for few days, but that can happen to any company, they are safe and they pay fast.
    But for Push Notification don't get lost on the first results of the first 2 weeks ... how i happen with me. If you want fast cash via Push Notification for 2/3/4 weeks then this is a good place, but if you want to collect more subscriptions so your money grows each day/week/month for "bad times" then this is not the place.

ZoC, Nov 14, 2018 IP
  6. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi,

First of all thank you for your detailed response - Ad-maven and I personally appreciate honest criticism and I appreciate you taking the time to write those issues down.
    We do go over those issues brought here and try to deal with them and correct them internally so our partners experience will grow and be the best possible in the industry.

Regarding your comments on the push notifications - I would like to clarify:

A users lifetime with push is approximately 4-5 weeks, new users have the best rates since they convert the best, advertisers offer them also the best rates due to that, after 4-5 weeks the amount of new users compared to disconnected one's balance out due to this life time. if you disconnect the push the revenue will drop at fist due to no new users - and therefore you are left with older users who get lower rates since their conversion % is much lower ( almost 80% lower ) - this is why the revenue dropped after disconnecting - but it wont drop more after that much for a long time ( user life time is an average number - a user can stay registered also for 1 year and also for 2 days ) .

Your money growth after you requested is due to number of pushes - usually we send lower number of push notification ads - due to preserving user lifetime and keep user experience high , along with high rates, for longer period of time - not just bring you high revenue at first and after taking risk the users will disconnect fast and wont longer visit your web site. we are always looking for long term partnerships and therefore prefer to take the preserved mode of running the ad-model - since there is always a thin line between users experience and revenue , and it is hard to fine that right balance also regarding the publishers revenue goals.

Other companies send much more ads usually - therefore after you said you are switching he increased those numbers of ads per user in order to increase your revenue to your ROI goals.
    We always try to preserve users experience but also take note to the publishers goals and his preferences.

If you would like ill be happy to answer more questions and details also in private - and I hope I was able to answer and give a proper feedback to the issues you mentioned.

Thank you in advance for you time and working with us

Best
    Oren - Head of Ad-maven's support team

Orenginzach, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  7. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, ty for the answer, but in the end part of a publisher is not the truth, okay let me explain you how your ads are really working I'm sure most of your managers on Ad-Maven they don't know, or they know but keep finding reasons, webmasters don't need reason they need fixes.

A user can keep your Push Notification up to 1 year ( I'm sure some of them will keep them till there pc/mobile get broke ), how do i know? let me explain to you how, before to use Ad-Maven i use PropellerAds, but i quit them because they have very low CPM and move to Ad-Maven, but the funny part is i still have subscribers thereafter 8/9 months on other ads of course bad CPM but i still have like 30% after 8/9 months.

So if a webmaster lets say join today on Ad-Maven his subscribers will increase for next 2 weeks only ( this happen for all the webmasters ) after 2 weeks the subscribers/impressions stay the same how long the website you add on Ad-Maven keep the same visitors. I use Ad-Maven Push Notification from the first day you guys release it. So I'm not new with this and i can see after so long time how really Push Notification is working.

So first 2 weeks the subscribers is growing after that how long you keep Ad-Maven Push Notification codes on your websites and you keep have the same visitors your impressions will stay the same don't go up or don't go down ( you will never grow again after the first 2 weeks ) lets say after you want to remove the Push Notification ads from Ad-Maven in 2 weeks you will become 0.

Ad-Maven is all about 2 weeks, even if you keep Ad-Maven for 6 months or more is the same for them never grow after the 2 weeks.

Oren, you guys really need to start to focus on giving to publisher better results, if not more webmasters will go where they get better results, we care about profit and believe me they are ads networks who give better then Ad-Maven for a long run ... i try to explain this to my manager ... but after so long time and keep waiting and finding reasons what each Ad-Maven support is doing but no fixes ... is already too long to wait ... my suggestion is to fix your scripts and give better results to publishers, right now publishers are getting like 20% or less of what they really make ( depends how long is with Ad-Maven ).

How i say, if a webmaster want to make some fast cash Ad-Maven is good, but if you want for long period of time this is not the place.

ZoC, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  8. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi again,

Thank you once again for the detailed response

I do understand your point of view, though there are some issues that are incorrect - since we do offer from what im aware of the best revenue from all other ad networks regarding push notifications.

We offer also various solutions to increase your push revenue with additional add-on models our IT team created.

Regarding results and what is shown on the panel - i would like your feedback since my guess from those stats I think you got a bit mislead.

I will check thoroughly the rates issue you are bringing up here - since from my knowledge ( and ive been working in the industry for more than 7 years and at ad-maven for 3 ) we do offer the best performance in push notification - along with cleaner ads where a lot of networks run also adult ads in their push demand.

My point is that sometimes a higher rate comes with a heavy price - whether if its a low user experience, high volume of ads, adult ads and aggressive behavior.

Our algorithm is focusing on sending lower numbers of ads, with better quality, where we detect when users peak time with their devices and only send those ads then.

Regarding rates after disconnecting - I did explain you the main reason - though I will check the issue you brought up - since I trust your opinion and feedback - its an honest feedback that the basis of it is to learn, grow and improve and I respect that a lot.

Feel free also to ping me via email at : or Via Skype at : orenginzach

Ill be happy to discuses those issues with you, find them a solution and also improve our services and data we share with our publishers.

Best
    Oren Ginzach - Head of Ad-maven's support team

Orenginzach, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  9. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I send you a request on Skype, hope this way i can explain you better about this issue. Thanks

ZoC, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  10. destroix

destroix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    incredible,I have the same problem with admaven, in the first 5 days revenue increases every day, after 5 days it stays the same, no matter if you receive 1 million subscribers in 1 days, your income does not increase and does not decrease and if I remove the code it revenue goes down 80% on the first day that the code is removed.which network are you currently working?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    destroix, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  11. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    I even try to change them and start work with a different company. after 4-5 weeks, the profit that I got with Ad-Maven was 30-50% more than the others.

tajb88, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  12. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try again ad-maven, this time i can say my total profit got much better ... after so long time ... anyway, they promise they fix my account and for now my daily profit is really good ...

Anyway, ad-maven really needs a more friendly user panel ... i told my manager about this, and he said if i need info i can contact him anytime ... true but still if i want let's say to see how much i make in past few days each day i can't see ... ( if you have alot of websites is already a pain ) and my manager is not 24/7 his a human ( hope so, just joking :D ) so if i want to see now my statics for past 7 days / 1 month ( daily profit ) is impossible for me.

Hope someone bigger from ad-maven sees this post and fix the issue ... webmasters need to know statics and more information what happens with there traffic/profits daily/weeks/month etc and with the statics for a popup or push notification ... right now ad-maven has only 3 statics yesterday ( what is not 100% accuracy because their stats, for example, today can be updated even after 2 days ), this month and last month ...

ZoC, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  13. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    well i can get that , what your saying is true..though in the bottom line what is important is the total revenue in the end of the day .. all else everybody can show u what they want.. if your account manager is nice, helpful and u see good revenue - that is most important

tobysurf, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  14. Boredbat

Boredbat Peon

Best Answers:
    I used ad-maven for months, on and off because I wanted to try different advertisers. The thing that gets me is that I can't see the previous earnings in ad-maven with daily breakdown, whereas I can see the previous earnings in other ad networks. Also, the support is horrible compared to other networks. The support is unresponsive and promised me to do stuff, such as sending ad codes for a new site, but he hasn't done that. It's been weeks and I've asked him couple of times to set it up, but he is just unresponsive.

The support is horrible in my experience. Also, the dashboard in ad-maven is not good compared to other ad networks. I highly suggest using adsterra because their support is always responsive and you can actually see impression, CTR, CPM, and daily earnings. In ad-maven, you can't see anything for earnings on previous days. So, you can try ad-maven, but in my experience, it is not worth it.

Boredbat, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  15. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:

I dont agree with you man! if you like to work with adsterra that fine. I'm also work with them on my banners but the CPA was not so good, the support on their panel is so so bad!!
    evently what is the matter is what your total rate. if you do some 0.1 CPM this is so bad that I'm prefer "bad support" on dont get my money at the end of month.

Also I saw that you want to search for new network for push traffic. that mean adsterra not that good also. if I got you?

hodor1, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  16. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First payment Ad-Maven

[​IMG]

TheParadox91, Feb 16, 2019 IP
  17. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys created good articles of payment terms, It's great! Thanks, guys:)

Peter Reinhard, Mar 14, 2019 IP
  18. Rajesh Jhamb

Rajesh Jhamb Member

Best Answers:
    DON'T TRUST Ad-Maven/Web-Pick/Pubpush

Ad-maven/web-pick/pubpush all are same and they are scammers.. they don't pay you. They only paid me once and now they are making only excuses. Every time I asked for the payment. They said following
    • You will get paid today for sure.
    • My grandmother died and I am on leave.
    • I am busy in my marriage
    • I am on vacations
    My Big amount i.e $4280 is still pending from their side and they are just avoiding me. Look at below my conversation with one of ad-maven manager
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rajesh Jhamb, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  19. Rajesh Jhamb

Rajesh Jhamb Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rajesh Jhamb, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  20. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there - Oren here , im the head of Ad-Maven support - regarding your complaint issue - i want to help you asap and solve the matter - can you please reach me via sk ype at : orenginzach ?

or here at private - i want to take care of the issue and make sure it is solved

Best
    Oren

Orenginzach, Mar 17, 2019 IP