1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried 360installer.com ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pingworld, Mar 16, 2017.

Hello
    iwant know is this good ppi network 360installer.com? because they sending daily mails me my site min uv 10k just i want good earning's not scams site's feel free make reply fast

pingworld, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  2. 360Installer

360Installer Member

Best Answers:
    May i help you on this ?

360Installer, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • People still install software?
    • Their site is very low on information - I'd want to know before I register if they tie in with my software's installer or if I have to change to use theirs?
    • And never trust your product's reputation with a company who has privacy turned on for their domain.
    • There is no direct contact information given on the site - I can see that @360Installer is from Pakistan because they've posted in this thread but you'd never know from looking at the site - what are they hiding?

I've just realised they give the info on their facebook page. I'm not sure that address is particularly useful though.
    upload_2017-6-12_12-5-28.png

sarahk, Jun 11, 2017 IP